Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the new forum!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Welcome to the new forum!

Welcome to our new forum! We are now using vBulletin which offers many more features than we originally had.

Don't forget to check out your profile and edit where appropriate. Not all profile fields were converted so things may not display as expected. I was not able to successfully integrate the attachments. I will continue to research it, but we may need to simply look forward.

Don't forget to request your password! It must be reset before you can log in successfully.

Please report any issues or concerns as we work out the kinks in our new forum. With a large migration as we just did, there are bound to be issues. There is also still much work to complete all the changes.

If you are unable to successfully log in, please email us. You can click the webmaster link on the request password form; or click the Contact Us link at the bottom of the forum.

Enjoy all the new tools!!

• catsma_97504
      catsma_97504 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Sky! Happy you decided to join us

• Anders247
      Anders247 commented
      Editing a comment
      Welcome Sky!

• pirahnah3
      pirahnah3 commented
      Editing a comment
      welcome.
    Posting comments is disabled.

Latest Articles

Collapse

• Forum Rules
    catsma_97504
    The following forum rules are necessary to maintain a happy community that potentially could include a wide age range as well as membership from different countries.

Rule No. 1 - Language
    • We request that all postings are in English. If you are not comfortable with English, post in your native language and include a quote from Google Translator. Non-English posts that are not translated may be removed without warning.
    • So that all members are comfortable, please refrain from using profanity, including the use of symbols or gibberish to indicate foul language. Any outbursts or continued use of profanity will result in a warning or infraction.

Rule No. 2 - Flaming, Bashing, and Trolling Hate posts and personal attacks will not be tolerated. Treat others as you would expect them to treat you. We encourage postings that ...
    02-01-2013, 05:49 PM
  • Welcome to the new forum!
    admin
    Welcome to our new forum! We are now using vBulletin which offers many more features than we originally had. Don't forget to check out your profile and edit where appropriate. Not all profile fields were converted so things may not display as expected. I was not able to successfully integrate the attachments. I will continue to research it, but we may need to simply look forward. Don't forget to request your password! It must be reset before you can log in successfully. Please report any issues or concerns as we work out the kinks in our new fo...
    01-13-2013, 03:10 AM
Working...
X