Penn Plax 2.7 Gallons Vertex Nano Shrimp Desktop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penn Plax 2.7 Gallons Vertex Nano Shrimp Desktop

Has anyone ever bought a product from these guys or happen to have this tank? I am thinking of getting a couple for my shrimp breeding...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Penn-Plax-2-...item53ecc36c40
    2.5g Betta tank (Rayne)
    2.5g Apple Snail tank (Silver)
    1.5g Saltwater MTS vase (tough little dudes)
    40g red ear slider tank (Kappa)
    "Normal is just an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." -- Morticia Adam

I haven't bought anything from them, but I was looking at this one on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Aquarius-Aq150...words=aquarium. I'm pretty sure it is free shipping if the order is over $25. If it looks good to you, you could get one of them and divide it.
    __________________________________________________ __________
    Lori

30G, 5G

Comment

I've seen them and the Radius at my LFS and LOVE the look of them. I want one (the 10 gallon Radius) but really need to curb the spending for a bit...
      Gingerone's Tanks:
      55 Gal: Harlequin Rasboras x 20 , Panda Cory x 6 , Green Cory x 3 , Oto x 2 , BN Pleco, 3 Mystery Snails, MTS and Nerite x 4
      20 Gallon X-High: FW in process of becoming a Riparium
      Future Proposed Stocking: 15 Coral Red Pencilfish (if my LFS can get them!)

Comment

I have been noticing Penn Plax products popping up everywhere over the past 2 years...
        Last edited by AquaAnt; 04-19-2013, 10:07 AM.
        It does not matter if you are right or wrong...
        As long as you learn and Keep Moving Forward!

~Anthony

Comment

I wish I could remember the name of the company that pen plax imports from, the LFS by me found it and has started to sell the same producs as penn but at a huge price difference.
          -Jim-

Originally posted by Albert Einstein
          If the facts dont fit the theory, change the facts
          Originally posted by Theodore Geisel
          Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind donít matter and those who matter donít mind.

Comment

Working...
          X