Has anyone used these heaters?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone used these heaters?

I have bought a ton of stuff through the seller but never anything with moving parts, just media and bags and such. These prices are so good I figured even if they don't last very long they may be worth it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/25W-50W-100W...item4175ddf721
    __________________________________________________ _____
    Try not to be a man of success but a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something. -Plato

Say what you mean and do what you say. -Alot of people
    110G, 65G, 10, 300G Pond

!!! That is ridiculous!

If you do get them, please let us know how they are!

Comment

I've never used them, but have bought other heaters on ebay that were made in China. Make sure you ask if the temperature readings are in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
      __________________________________________________ __________
      Lori

30G, 5G

Comment

I'm pretty sure that's the same seller I got mine from.....3' powercord, degrees in c
        The 50w I got is still rocking a year later in my frog tank. The first 150w blew up on plug in underwater......test without livestock! I'm glad my tank was empty when mine exploded. Immediate replacement after I emailed the company. #2 worked ok for a month then stopped heating
        36g ram community, 10g blue jelly shrimp, 10g orange pumpkin shrimp, 5g ADF, 12g reef, 55g hex reef

Comment

Yeah, I forgot about the super short power cords. They were real convenient.
          __________________________________________________ __________
          Lori

30G, 5G

Comment

Thanks for the info everyone. I think I'll buy a couple and see how they do. At that price I'm willing to write the F degrees on them. lol.

Featherblue- That us awesome they replaced it immediately! I have had nothing but good experiences with the seller but that makes me more comfortable.

Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something. -Plato

110G, 65G, 10, 300G Pond

Comment

Most glass thermometers have f* and c*.....just use the other side of the thetometer for temp comparison.
              36g ram community, 10g blue jelly shrimp, 10g orange pumpkin shrimp, 5g ADF, 12g reef, 55g hex reef

Comment

Wow that's some deal...I checked out some of the other ones too... These are some crazy prices
                It does not matter if you are right or wrong...
                As long as you learn and Keep Moving Forward!

~Anthony

Comment

I'm thinking of ordering some as backup. Can't beat those prices
                  Please check out:

Forum Rules

Information about Duplicate Posts

Warnings, Infractions and Bannings

Comment

I agree, thou I will say im gonna be the reluctant one and wait until yall try them.
                    -Jim-

Originally posted by Albert Einstein
                    If the facts dont fit the theory, change the facts
                    Originally posted by Theodore Geisel
                    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind donít matter and those who matter donít mind.

Comment

I bought a 100w and a 300w, $15 shipped total. I will let you guys know how they are when they get here.

110G, 65G, 10, 300G Pond

Comment

They arrived, intact though a bit cheap or maybe manufactured in the 70's looking. I was expecting them to be not the greatest quality but they kindly put degrees in F on them Still 3' cord though.

110G, 65G, 10, 300G Pond

Comment

well we expected the short cord, nice surprise on the temp thou!

and btw Love the chair haha
                          -Jim-

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind donít matter and those who matter donít mind.

Comment

Yeah, it was nice of them.

Hey, its outdoor furniture! What do you want! lol!

110G, 65G, 10, 300G Pond

Comment

something not from the 70s lol
                              -Jim-

Comment

Working...
                              X