Current Satellite+ Flexible LED with RGB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current Satellite+ Flexible LED with RGB

I'm setting up my first aquascape with a 48-gallon tank that has a slighty rounded, but not bowed, front, which means I can't replace the hood. I have most of the hardware selected and will have a CO2 system. I'm looking at my lighting options now. I found this online: Current Satellite+ Flexible LED with RGB

LEDs:
    48, 6500K, White LEDs and 24, RGB, Full-spectrum LEDs
    Total Lumens: 1000
    Features include:
    • 6 freshwater-optimized, color pre-sets
    • 12 dynamic effects including: cloud cover, fading lunar, storm, lightning, dusk and more
    • 4 memory buttons for saving custom color blends
    • Pause/play each mode on-demand
    http://current-usa.com/aquarium-led-...-led-with-rgb/

Is anyone familiar with it? It looks like I might be able to attach it to the original hood.

Thanks for any input!

Deanne

Welcome to the forum Deanne! I'm not familiar with that light myself but it does look pretty cool. I like how it's programable.
    -Jonathan

Comment

Thanks Jonathan,

I still need to write an introduction. I found the light and was too excited about the possibility to do an introduction first. I've been spending a lot of work time looking for aquarium supplies.

I think my next hobby should be something a bit less expensive and less time-consuming, like maybe cleaning the house!

Deanne

Comment

Hahaha none of my hobbies are cheap. I can't help it. I just HATE to see the bank account at a decent balance.

The lights do look cool for sure. You can also make your own LED fixture as well if you wanted to. eBay sells a bunch of different LED strips. You could also try RapidLED.com.
        -Jonathan

Comment

Welcome!

I am nor familiar with that fixture but it does sound interesting

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

- Dena

All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.
          Walt Disney

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
          Socrates

Comment

Working...
          X