Cheapish Root Tabs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheapish Root Tabs

Saw these root tabs and they look pretty cheap to me. Anyone use them before?

http://www.petmountain.com/show_product/11442-502483
    -Jonathan

nope not I, usually I buy the seachem ones in the 40 pack.
    -Jim-

Originally posted by Albert Einstein
    If the facts dont fit the theory, change the facts
    Originally posted by Theodore Geisel
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind donít matter and those who matter donít mind.

Comment

Originally posted by RogueAgent94 View Post
      Saw these root tabs and they look pretty cheap to me. Anyone use them before?

http://www.petmountain.com/show_product/11442-502483
      I like the price.
      Information about Duplicate Posts

Comment

If i remember right my petsmart sells this brand, or one like it... never used it but the price is the same!

On a side note thanks for posting this site! Found some pond power heads that would be awesome for my saltwater tank :-) I haven't be able to find any 35-65gph and they have them! Any idea what shipping is? I habe't looked yet lol
        2.5g Betta tank (Rayne)
        2.5g Apple Snail tank (Silver)
        1.5g Saltwater MTS vase (tough little dudes)
        40g red ear slider tank (Kappa)
        "Normal is just an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." -- Morticia Adam

Comment

I'm currently using the same ones Jim but I'm about to run out. One box usually lasts me around a year. Hence the reason I'm restocking lol.

Hmm.. I might try it. I've made my own root tabs but I dunno if I want to do that again.

Your welcome Sean lol! Here's the shipping price list: http://www.petmountain.com/content/3...ing-rates.html
          -Jonathan

Comment

Cheapish Root Tabs

Hmm.. I might try it. I've made my own root tabs but I dunno if I want to do that again.
            Never again.... I made some root tabs that did wonders for the plants, but made the worst mess I've ever seen in my tanks when they got torn up... Lol

If you get some of these, make sure you let us know how they do!

Comment

Really? Wow, mine turned out really nice! They didn't fall apart or anything.

Will do. Not sure if I'll get them or not though.
              -Jonathan

Comment

Cheapish Root Tabs

Really? Wow, mine turned out really nice! They didn't fall apart or anything.

Will do. Not sure if I'll get them or not though.
                Mine were fine till I sucked one up while vacuuming the gravel. It was just a huge ball of goo that dissolved into the the water within seconds and made the whole tank a lovely shade of fish-poop brown...

Comment

Hahahahaha mine didn't do that, even when I moved them. They did turn white sand brown though. Only around where the tab used to be though.
                  -Jonathan

Comment

well at least that made them easier to find.
                    -Jim-

Originally posted by Albert Einstein
                    If the facts dont fit the theory, change the facts
                    Originally posted by Theodore Geisel
                    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind donít matter and those who matter donít mind.

Comment

I put a small rock over each root tab lol. Don't need help finding them
                      -Jonathan

Comment

Working...
                      X