Lily Growth

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lily Growth

Got a lily bulb a couple of days ago. It sprouted! Yay . Here's a picture.

Day 2.

-Jonathan

I want oneee!! I got one of those mixed bulb boxes from Petco; only the onion plant sprouted (booooring) and then the bulb got all squishy (I guess I buried it too much). The lily and apono bulbs never sprouted. Those are some pretty-colored leaves.

Comment

Originally posted by kinezumi89 View Post
      I want oneee!! I got one of those mixed bulb boxes from Petco; only the onion plant sprouted (booooring) and then the bulb got all squishy (I guess I buried it too much). The lily and apono bulbs never sprouted. Those are some pretty-colored leaves.
      You know if you mail them to the address on the back of the package with the proof of purchase and the receipt, they'll send you like 3 times as many as you payed for, right...?

Comment

Seriously!!?!? They only mailed me back one last time I did that.
        -Jonathan

Comment

Originally posted by Akari_32 View Post
          You know if you mail them to the address on the back of the package with the proof of purchase and the receipt, they'll send you like 3 times as many as you payed for, right...?
          I knew you could mail them in...I didn't know you'd get so many I figured it wouldn't be worth the hassle and shipping and finding the receipt/proof of purchase lol.

Comment

Really that's a lot of bulbs to replace one... nice! I plan to go out and buy some from Wally world tomorrow... I hope they all grow on the first attempt though lol
            2.5g Betta tank (Rayne)
            2.5g Apple Snail tank (Silver)
            1.5g Saltwater MTS vase (tough little dudes)
            40g red ear slider tank (Kappa)
            "Normal is just an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." -- Morticia Adam

Comment

The last time I did it, mailed in 4 apons, and got about 8 back, plus two lilies.

Comment

Originally posted by Akari_32 View Post
                The last time I did it, mailed in 4 apons, and got about 8 back, plus two lilies.
                :O Can I have some?? Haha just kidding. Maybe I should try another box. Though all my tanks are kind of filled with plants anyways...

Comment

Haha, they're all growed up now (except one lily. That one sprouted and then fungused...)

Comment

Day 5:

-Jonathan

Comment

Am going to have to give it another try! Would love that red lily!
                      - Dena

All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.
                      Walt Disney

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
                      Socrates

Comment

What do you use for ferts? That's a lot of growth in 5 days
                        2.5g Betta tank (Rayne)
                        2.5g Apple Snail tank (Silver)
                        1.5g Saltwater MTS vase (tough little dudes)
                        40g red ear slider tank (Kappa)
                        "Normal is just an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." -- Morticia Adam

Comment

I use Flourish Root Tabs (one about 4" away from the bulb currently) and Flourish liquid whatever whenever I remember to toss it in lol.

Originally posted by catsma_97504 View Post
                          Am going to have to give it another try! Would love that red lily!
                          I'll trade ya for an Angel LOL
                          -Jonathan

Comment

wow that is one fast growing Lily!
                            -Jim-

Originally posted by Albert Einstein
                            If the facts dont fit the theory, change the facts
                            Originally posted by Theodore Geisel
                            Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind donít matter and those who matter donít mind.

Comment

Working...
                            X