X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Anubias Collection

Just wanted to share my Anubias collection with you all:

http://www.everythingaquatic.net/pho...ry.php?cat=511

The photo of the A. Congensis and A. Petite are Magoo's, I didn't want to pull out my Congensis because the roots have submerge themselves into the substrate....

Also, I think all of should check out the Plant Profile Library...Dena has done a fabulous job in creating it....

http://www.everythingaquatic.net/for...icPlantLibrary

Great pictures CJ! You're Anubias pictures make me jealous every time I log on LOL.
    -Jonathan

Comment

That's quite a collection, and nice looking too! I never knew there were so many species.

Comment

There are many species of Anubias and many more that are being cultivated...I really want the Anubias White Marble aka Anubias bateri var. nana white

http://www.aqualize.com.br/2010/07/a.../#.UTVsOjCG0oM

I will just have to wait for a couple years to get one when prices get lowered.

Comment

They are a really popular plant and the variety is nice. I guess I never looked into too much till I saw the anubias nana petite and the white one you listed. The $70 going rate for them is a bit ridiculous . They are still more expensive than most of the stateside available bucephalandra species. It would be an awesome addition to your collection though, it is just so different.

Comment

Give it some time and the prices will drop...just like Shrimps.

Comment

Your anubias are fascinating. I learned quite a bit about the plants from your care sheets. Thanks again for doing all the writeups.
              - Dena

All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.
              Walt Disney

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
              Socrates

Comment

I love the anubias plants. They are the only ones I can count on to really grow in my tank. And there are so many varieties to choose from. Your pictures are awesome.
                __________________________________________________ __________
                Lori

30G, 5G

Comment

cool pictures CJ. The one of the Congensis out of the water if you look closely at the anubias behind you can see Loki that's the plant he hid himself in lol little troublemaker
                  I'm going to look up the white marble it sounds lovely
                  Never underestimate the power of a smile

Comment

Originally posted by Magoo View Post
                    cool pictures CJ. The one of the Congensis out of the water if you look closely at the anubias behind you can see Loki that's the plant he hid himself in lol little troublemaker
                    I'm going to look up the white marble it sounds lovely
                    Click on that link to view it, you probably have a better chance of obtaining one then me since Europe has better Anubias selection.

Comment

wow awesome selection, they look so healthy as well.
                      -Jim-

Originally posted by Albert Einstein
                      If the facts dont fit the theory, change the facts
                      Originally posted by Theodore Geisel
                      Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind donít matter and those who matter donít mind.

Comment

Originally posted by RogueAgent94 View Post
                        Great pictures CJ! You're Anubias pictures make me jealous every time I log on LOL.
                        Be Jealous

Originally posted by catsma_97504 View Post
                        Your anubias are fascinating. I learned quite a bit about the plants from your care sheets. Thanks again for doing all the writeups.
                        No problem...I have a couple more writeups, but not Anubias unless i find that White Marble for dirt cheap.

Originally posted by oscarsbud View Post
                        I love the anubias plants. They are the only ones I can count on to really grow in my tank. And there are so many varieties to choose from. Your pictures are awesome.
                        Thank You...they are so low maintenance and just a beautiful plant.

Originally posted by pirahnah3 View Post
                        wow awesome selection, they look so healthy as well.
                        Thanks...Hopefully I will get positive results from injected CO2 and dry ferts.

Comment

I have one thing to say YOU ARE THE ANUBIAS KING!!!!!!!!!!
                          __________________________________________________ _____
                          Try not to be a man of success but a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something. -Plato

Say what you mean and do what you say. -Alot of people
                          110G, 65G, 10, 300G Pond

Comment

Originally posted by Matt B View Post
                            I have one thing to say YOU ARE THE ANUBIAS KING!!!!!!!!!!
                            Naw...Anubias Prince. I don't have a motherplant yet

Comment

Does this mean I get a title I have two

(Sorry CJ I am going to look into shipping to see if I can send you one and it will survive if you don't have any luck soon. Once your tank is in the clear too)
                              Last edited by Magoo; 03-06-2013, 01:51 AM.
                              Never underestimate the power of a smile

Comment

Working...
                              X