No announcement yet.

Cutest plant shipment I've gotten yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cutest plant shipment I've gotten yet.

I got 2 Anubias N Petite from aquatic magic for $10 shipped. When I opened the envelope I literally said "awwww, so cute!"

__________________________________________________ _____
    Try not to be a man of success but a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something. -Plato

Say what you mean and do what you say. -Alot of people
    110G, 65G, 10, 300G Pond

LOL...

They are cute aren't they? I wish I can afford to have a dozen of them in my tank but they are so expensive for teeny tiny plants.

Comment

I have two of those and also a "micro" I got from a guy on another forum. VERY tiny.

Comment

Originally posted by AmazonPassion View Post
        LOL...

They are cute aren't they? I wish I can afford to have a dozen of them in my tank but they are so expensive for teeny tiny plants.
        Really cute little guys I hope they go crazy in the 65g, the Nana likes it in there. Considering the size they are expensive but they are perfect for what I needed, a small leaved rhizome plant, for a spot in the tank.

Originally posted by amber0107 View Post
        I have two of those and also a "micro" I got from a guy on another forum. VERY tiny.
        What?!?! A micro! Can I see a picture? Pretty please?

Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something. -Plato

110G, 65G, 10, 300G Pond

Comment

Awesome! I appreciate you holding these for me in your tank, you can send them to me whenever you want . I still can't believe how tiny those are, and it looks like they made the trip well.

Comment

They are cute! Very nice little plants . I know a guy with a Fluval Edge that is completely covered with only those plants. He had pieces of cholla wood all glued together to make a huge holey structure which the Anubias grew on.
            -Jonathan

Comment

Adorable!!! 1-bite snack for my cichlids lol.
              -Mike

"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today." - James Dean

Forum Rules

Comment

lol I do have to admit they are kind of cute.

I agree mike, they would be a snack for alot of fish.
                -Jim-

Originally posted by Albert Einstein
                If the facts dont fit the theory, change the facts
                Originally posted by Theodore Geisel
                Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind donít matter and those who matter donít mind.

Comment

Sure Adam

Yeah, they are pretty tiny, I wouldn't let my goldies near them I hope my Destructo Barbs leave them alone.

110G, 65G, 10, 300G Pond

Comment

My "Micro" is in the middle. It has about 7 leaves on it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	005.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	99.0 KB
ID:	137695

Comment

That is awesome Amber! Thanks for posting the picture, if you ever propagate it you have a buyer right here

110G, 65G, 10, 300G Pond

Comment

thats so cool!
                        When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the fire department usually use water.

Comment

Thanks Al Here's a picture of them on the ledge, I hope they cover it eventually

110G, 65G, 10, 300G Pond

Comment

LOL did you glue them down? I doubt they'll stay there if you didn't.
                            -Jonathan

Comment

Thanks for the vote of confidence Jon! They have plant weights on them, this is how I've started my other anubias' and its worked so far so we'll see

110G, 65G, 10, 300G Pond

Comment

Working...
                              X