Wisteria

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wisteria

So thought I would take a shot of my wisteria before I did my WC.

This is how my tanks looks quite regularly. This is a standard 20G tank with only a bunch of harlequin and espi rasboras, 4 emerald cory's and a female Krib.

[album:1awob2tk]249[/album:1awob2tk]

That water gap is about 3 possibly 4 inches to the light which is a standard aqueon kit light and is well over a year old. This tank DOES NOT get dosed with fertz and is one of my longer term storage tanks for when I find great deals or the LFS gets in something they dont get often and I want it but dont have a place just yet.
    -Jim-

Originally posted by Albert Einstein
    If the facts dont fit the theory, change the facts
    Originally posted by Theodore Geisel
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind donít matter and those who matter donít mind.

Re: Wisteria

Wisteria is one of those plants that you can't kill if you tried! I had so much in my 10g tank at one point that my betta would get stuck in it and couldn't get out!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Comment

haha thats funny!
      -Jim-

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind donít matter and those who matter donít mind.

Comment

That is a lot of wisteria , it must be pretty happy in your tank.

Comment

Wow! That's really neat.
          Christine

Comment

actually it used to be happier when there were some other larger fish in there. It had actually started to push the lid open before.
            -Jim-

Comment

What kind of light is that? My wisteria usually dries out when it goes above the water line.

Comment

Amazing!!! I have never been able to grow my wisteria out of the tank. When does it start growing emmerse shape leaves?

Comment

Very nice! My stuff used to do that all the time. It has lovely purple flowers you know!

Amazon, I believe it takes a couple weeks for Wisteria to grow its emersed, round leaves.
                  -Jonathan

Comment

I couldnt say but I know it takes longer than a few days as that tank gets topped up at least once if not twice a week due to evap in the winter. The summer it evaps less.

Ill see if it ever starts to push the lid open if I can get pics of it again.
                    -Jim-

Comment

Working...
                    X