This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 mo old fry

I have a 2 mo old rosey barb fry in my 5 gal quarantine tank. I would like to move him into my 10 gal till he's big enough for the 55gal. He is still eating the First bites. When do you all think he'll be old enough?
    Robin
    55g, 10g, 5g
    55g and another 10g being planned.

Are there any other fish in the 10g now? I would say as long as he is big enough that there's no chance of him being eaten, go for it.

Comment

If it can fit into another fishes mouth... then I wouldn't do it...
      It does not matter if you are right or wrong...
      As long as you learn and Keep Moving Forward!

~Anthony

Comment

I have a blue mystery snail, 2 ghost shrimp, and 1 albino corey that wants friends in the 10 gal. How should I make sure he eats enough? He doesn't seem to be able to eat the crisps yet; he bites off a piece and spits it out.
        Robin
        55g, 10g, 5g

Comment

I have a molly baby who is keeping one of the bettas company right now. I crush up flakes as fine as I can between my fingers and sprinkle it on top. It finds it with no problem.
          __________________________________________________ __________
          Lori

30G, 5G

Comment

Thank you thank you. After losing Scooter Pj would freak if we lost Zippy.
            Robin
            55g, 10g, 5g

Comment

I would crush the flakes and or crisps as mentioned and feed him, he shouldnt have much of an issue in the tank with only the residents mentioned but that albino if provoked could do some damage.
              -Jim-

Originally posted by Albert Einstein
              If the facts dont fit the theory, change the facts
              Originally posted by Theodore Geisel
              Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind donít matter and those who matter donít mind.

Comment

Working...
              X