Repashy Grub Pie

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repashy Grub Pie

Has anybody used repashy grub pie before? I'm finding that the consistency isn't like the other repashy formulas I've used. It stays mushy instead of forming blocks that can be cut. My fish like it but I can't clip to the side of my tank.
    Last edited by Cichlidnut; 01-09-2018, 07:46 PM.
    Information about Duplicate Posts

I haven't used this new one, but if it doesn't stay together try using less water or adding more powder to the mix. I've had this happen with other formulas. And was able to get the consistency I wanted by slightly changing the ratio.
    - Dena

All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.
    Walt Disney

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
    Socrates

Comment

Originally posted by catsma_97504 View Post
      I haven't used this new one, but if it doesn't stay together try using less water or adding more powder to the mix. I've had this happen with other formulas. And was able to get the consistency I wanted by slightly changing the ratio.
      I added less water and got the consistency I wanted. The directions say two pars water to one part mix. I'm doing closer to 1-1 and thats working better. I've never seen my BN pleco's swarm food so fast. Everybody is loving it.
      Information about Duplicate Posts

Comment

glad to hear it. I dont think I ever had a pleco turn down Repashy lol either that or Zuccini or Cucumbers
        -Jim-

Originally posted by Albert Einstein
        If the facts dont fit the theory, change the facts
        Originally posted by Theodore Geisel
        Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind donít matter and those who matter donít mind.

Comment

Working...
        X