This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to feed the fish....

Ok so im starting to run low on my NLS pellets for my fish. Their primary diet is Repashy food but I do feed them once or twice a week with the NLS just to keep the diet varied. Frozen is also offered periodically as a treat but not always in place of the regular feeding.

So here is the question, I have been using NLS for a while now but was looking at possibly swapping out to the Kens fish crumbles. Does anyone have any thoughts or opinions on this?
    -Jim-

Originally posted by Albert Einstein
    If the facts dont fit the theory, change the facts
    Originally posted by Theodore Geisel
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind donít matter and those who matter donít mind.

Re: What to feed the fish....

It says it has "fish meal" as opposed to whole "cod, salmon etc" meal, which I understand is just the trimmings like heads and guts. It also has the poultry by products and "hydrolised feather meal" Mmmmmmmmm yummy.
    __________________________________________________ _____
    Try not to be a man of success but a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something. -Plato

Say what you mean and do what you say. -Alot of people
    110G, 65G, 10, 300G Pond

Comment

I had issues with Ken's shipping. Dry products arrived the week after I ordered. Never received replacements of my frozen products after I got a spoiled, thawed out batch. Emailed a couple times and called twice. Apparently it was reshipped but I never got anything.
      -Jonathan

Comment

I never have problems with his shipping, then again I do live not that far from the warehouse lol.

was more of the food question rather than the site.

Also I compared the two products and they appear to be about the same as far as the first few ingredients go.
        -Jim-

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind donít matter and those who matter donít mind.

Comment

I don't have experience with Ken's food, but I get my food from Angel Plus and I like their customer service and prompt shipping.

Comment

I have had good luck with kens food. All of my fish eat it. Bang for buck goes to ken.
            Information about Duplicate Posts

Comment

Thanks! I have to place an order with them this weekend so Im really looking at the Kens crumbles as I have alot of smaller fish that will be getting it more than the repashy. Dang picky fish lol, They dont want to even TOUCH the repashy which is weird, thou I can attest to it not mucking up the water. I can still see a piece there and its been a day since I dropped it in.
              -Jim-

Comment

I make my own food, and then use NLS betta pellets as an extra protein boost for the bettas every few days (too much veggies in the gel food for them). I've heard good things about Ken's and Repashy though.

Comment

Working...
                X