This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Azoo foods

Does anybody have any first hand experience with Azoo foods? They're out of Taiwan. I'm looking at getting this http://www.drsfostersmith.com/Produc...fm?pcatid=4284
    Information about Duplicate Posts

Sorry, but I've never used their foods. Hopefully someone else has tried it and can comment.
    - Dena

All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.
    Walt Disney

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
    Socrates

Comment

I've recruited Rogue to help me track down some answers

It's a great price for their food!

Comment

It is a nice price, never heard about them thou.
        -Jim-

Originally posted by Albert Einstein
        If the facts dont fit the theory, change the facts
        Originally posted by Theodore Geisel
        Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind donít matter and those who matter donít mind.

Comment

"Ingredients
          White Fish Meal, Krill Meal, Spirulina, Carrot, PSB, Embryo Powder, Yeast Powder, Wheat Flour, Glucan, Multivitamins.

Guaranteed Analysis
          Crude Protein min. 40.0%
          Crude Fat min. 5.0%
          Crude Fiber max. 7.0%
          Moisture max. 7.0%"

Ingredients looks pretty good, though I'm not sure what PSB or Glucan are.

Comment

I was asking for first hand experience. PSB is photosynthetic bacteria. Glucan is an anti fungal additive.

The parent company for Azoo is a biotech manufacturer.

Comment

Hey! Got an email from my buddy. Figured I'd let you know what he said here since you already mentioned me lol.

He said,
              "Love the stuff. It works great for larger cichlids but can be a pain with some fish like Gouramis, Bettas, and smaller fish. My Parrots practically glow after switching over to this diet. I'm not sure if it is Azoo food because I added two or three types of food to their diet at once but it definitely helps. Oscars show a significant increase in color and growth and my Redtails that I got from you are showing very pretty tails. But I have to presoak the pellets for the catfish. Azoo makes great foods overall. One of their best is the shrimp food but it can be a bit pricey to get in the US. Getting it from Singapore to Johannesburg is no problem though! Next time you're in town remind me to give you some. "
              -Jonathan

Comment

Awesome, thanks Rogue! I'll be buying it! I've got an Oscar and Parrots so we'll see.

Comment

Well, I made my order. I also got http://www.drsfostersmith.com/produc...fm?pcatid=9238 $5.99 for 2.2 lbs, can't beat that! I'll do an in-depth review after feeding for a while.

Comment

looking forward to hearing about it
                    -Jim-

Originally posted by Albert Einstein
                    If the facts dont fit the theory, change the facts
                    Originally posted by Theodore Geisel
                    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind donít matter and those who matter donít mind.

Comment

Nice price on the koi food! I definitely want to know what you think of it.
                      __________________________________________________ _____
                      Try not to be a man of success but a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something. -Plato

Say what you mean and do what you say. -Alot of people
                      110G, 65G, 10, 300G Pond

Comment

Originally posted by Matt B View Post
                        Nice price on the koi food! I definitely want to know what you think of it.
                        I don't have any Koi. It will be fed to my Cichlids, it was just too darn cheap for me to pass up. I've done some reading on it. There have been a lot of Koi keepers that say it's a good summer time food. $6 for 2.2lbs!!

Comment

That is alot of food and I know a couple goldfish I'm sure would hoover it up all summer They'd be coming off of hikari gold pond food which seems pretty similar analysis wise but is ALOT more money.

Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something. -Plato

110G, 65G, 10, 300G Pond

Comment

Well I'll try to give as much info about it as I can. It's the largest amount of food for the money I could find.

Comment

Thanks

110G, 65G, 10, 300G Pond

Comment

Working...
                              X