Sam's betta

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam's betta

So here is the betta I bought for my cousin Sam...

I believe his coloring is either butterfly or frame(?) Anyways does he seem a little skinny to you guys... I know he has slight fin rot I'm going to treat with half an ial and everywhere day I'll do a water change... (50%?)

Also I bought a small sponge filter... How the heck to I weigh it.down lol... It keeps floating...
    2.5g Betta tank (Rayne)
    2.5g Apple Snail tank (Silver)
    1.5g Saltwater MTS vase (tough little dudes)
    40g red ear slider tank (Kappa)
    "Normal is just an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." -- Morticia Adam

He is beautiful what's his name? Hopefully this will help her to settle in her new home and teach her responsibility he does look a little skinny but he is in good hands
    Never underestimate the power of a smile

Comment

... No name yet... And I asked her if she fed him this morning and she lied to me... She is also not listening to me on feeding it... Brother says once a day mom said a couple times a week I say 2 feedings when you yet up and one before bed but you split it up (3 morning pellets and 3 evening pellets)
      2.5g Betta tank (Rayne)
      "Normal is just an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." -- Morticia Adam

Comment

Ask her how she would feel if she was supposed to have food and wasn't and see what she says. Id keep an eye out and if necessary adopt him when you move. couple of times a week feeding
        Never underestimate the power of a smile

Comment

Pretty. Not a butterfly but it does look kind of like a young Mustard-gas Crowntail.

You can weigh down the sponge filter by super gluing a rock or piece of slate to the bottom.
          -Jonathan

Comment

I believe your right I just googled them and the adults look pretty close to him.
            2.5g Betta tank (Rayne)

Comment

Sam went back to her patents and she left the betta... So its now mine.... Mom and dads going to keep him at there house though until I have room for it at mine...
              2.5g Betta tank (Rayne)

Comment

He is a cute little guy. Maybe it's just as well that she left him there. At least now you know he will be getting proper care.
                __________________________________________________ __________
                Lori

30G, 5G

Comment

Well at least you get a great looking betta out of the deal and know that it will be kept right.
                  -Jim-

Originally posted by Albert Einstein
                  If the facts dont fit the theory, change the facts
                  Originally posted by Theodore Geisel
                  Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind donít matter and those who matter donít mind.

Comment

True... But I don't really need another one xD this makes number 5 for me haha... And I've been fighting to not go to Wal-Mart and buy one that's been there for a month now... He is a silver dragon scale crown tail... In surprised that he is still there really...
                    2.5g Betta tank (Rayne)

Comment

Working...
                    X