Rogue's Bettas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rogue's Bettas

Well here are my two guys. Batman and Capt America. First picture of Capt America is dark but I just wanted to show you guys the nearly clear parts of his tail! Really cool looking. Batman was being a bit moody today and wouldn't spread his fins out for a picture.

The Capt.

Batman!

-Jonathan

Re: Rogue's Bettas

they are showing some really nice colors.
    -Jim-

Originally posted by Albert Einstein
    If the facts dont fit the theory, change the facts
    Originally posted by Theodore Geisel
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind donít matter and those who matter donít mind.

Comment

Batman doesn't look grumpy in those, at least.

I want bettas but it would start with one and end up with a whole wall. I'd buy every betta I saw in a cup...
      -Mike

"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today." - James Dean

Forum Rules

Comment

Nice pictures again and awesome naming! What camera do you use to get shots like this?

Comment

Thanks!!

Mike, that's why I only buy high quality bettas lol. Most of the bettas I get are from my own lines lol. Makes it all the more fun. Both of these guys are from my lines.

Adam, I kinda liked the names lol. They fit the personalities pretty well. I guess.. I don't know much about Batman or Capt. America lol. I use a anon EOS Rebel T3 with a EFS 18-55mm Image Stabilizer Macro 0.25m/0.8ft lens.
          -Jonathan

Comment

I just feel sorry for all of them. Hence the expected mass quantities.

When I really do want a betta I'll probably explore a breeder...or you.
            -Mike

Forum Rules

Comment

I must be immune to their sad stares then. I just march right past without giving them a second glance lol.

Hahaha okay. I recently acquired one for Matt B. Lets see how it shows up :mrgreen:.
              -Jonathan

Comment

i must be honest... I love my petsmarts bettas... I mean that's the first time I have EVER seen a pink freaking betta before! My other is a Wally world buy and he is changing colors all the time (I have been told it is because he is still young... idk though...

Any who your bettas are stunning Rogue!
                2.5g Betta tank (Rayne)
                2.5g Apple Snail tank (Silver)
                1.5g Saltwater MTS vase (tough little dudes)
                40g red ear slider tank (Kappa)
                "Normal is just an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." -- Morticia Adam

Comment

Thanks!

I don't doubt they are pretty, I just don't have the time and energy to put into them so I don't even look at them lol. Pink bettas are cool though! The one I found for Matt is pink... I think. I don't remember, I'll have to look. Maybe he'll swing by cause I'm sure he remembers.
                  -Jonathan

Comment

Lovely boys you have there. Cap is a interesting little RT. What did he do to his tail? :P
                    My life is chemical. Blood laced with status quo.
                    "I am a firm believer that if you love something enough you set it in a small cage and pester and smother it with love until it either loves you back or dies." Mindy Kaling

Comment

Here I am! He's a pink guy! If you want to post that picture of him you can. I never get sick of looking at it.

You're boys are looking great, just love Batman, looks like someone blew gold dust him!
                      __________________________________________________ _____
                      Try not to be a man of success but a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something. -Plato

Say what you mean and do what you say. -Alot of people
                      110G, 65G, 10, 300G Pond

Comment

Newer pictures.

-Jonathan

Comment

Beautiful bettas! Love their coloring.
                          - Dena

All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.
                          Walt Disney

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
                          Socrates

Comment

$50 Bettas?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Love that last pic of captain america. Looks kinda like the koi tattoos teenage girls always get.
                              -Mike

Forum Rules

Comment

Working...
                              X