This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Henry is sick. :(

I ended up spending all night trying to find maracyn for Henry no joy yet but I'm working on it.
    Never underestimate the power of a smile

Why?
    -Jonathan

Comment

Henry is poorly I posted a thread on fl and didn't want to get into trouble for double threads but I'm getting really worried about him now as I haven't had a definitive answer as to what is up with him and am struggling to find the appropriate medication that has been suggested although I did get some good responses from SoltarianKnight.

It's so hard to get the right meds over here everything is so limited that's why I was asking about the IAL.

I spent all night trying to help him he has spent most of the day curled up in his bomb he was ok this morning but I have to keep checking on him

Comment

You can post a thread here too. You just need to make sure your posts on each forum is different. Basically no copy and pasting. The threads don't matter, it's each post.

Sorry to hear he has been sickly. What's wrong with him exactly?
        -Jonathan

Comment

He is sleeping allot and looks pale and some I his scales look like they are missing and pale too he has been flashing allot aswell.

He is still eating well and when he is awake comes over to me and is pooping well.
          I have been doing daily water changes and his good gets soaked in garlic guard but he isn't getting any better.

He is still responsive and will follow my finger too.

I'm all confused over the maracyn as thre are lots of different product listed I asked on the other thread if anyone could post a picture of it if they had some so I can compare the packaging but not had a hit yet.

I was also wondering about prazipro too

I can't diagnose what's the matter I've not seen it before and didn't really see how bad he was until I upgraded his light with my stupid eyes

Comment

Aww... I really liked captain America... Sorry Jon

Magoo, I hope your betta starts feeling better!

Comment

Are you able to get a picture of him?! I'm really sorry he isn't doing well. Hopefully everything works out!
              Information about Duplicate Posts

Comment

Moved these posts to it's own thread. Figured you might get some more feedback on Henry here without sidetracking Rogue's thread.
                -Mike

"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today." - James Dean

Forum Rules

Comment

Ahhh, i am sorry your Betta isn't feeling well.
                  Christine

Comment

Not sure if you have checked yet but can these meds be shipped to you from the states legally?
                    2.5g Betta tank (Rayne)
                    2.5g Apple Snail tank (Silver)
                    1.5g Saltwater MTS vase (tough little dudes)
                    40g red ear slider tank (Kappa)
                    "Normal is just an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." -- Morticia Adam

Comment

Good thought on that! If you can then I'm sure one of us can arrange getting it to you in a timely manner. We all know you love your bettas. Henry and Mordin are becoming legendary names around here lol.

Hope the lil guy feels better!!!
                      -Mike

"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today." - James Dean

Forum Rules

Comment

I agree with Mike :-) legendary indeed!
                        2.5g Betta tank (Rayne)
                        2.5g Apple Snail tank (Silver)
                        1.5g Saltwater MTS vase (tough little dudes)
                        40g red ear slider tank (Kappa)
                        "Normal is just an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." -- Morticia Adam

Comment

Aw guys thank you starting this thread means allot to me and of course Henry.

I will try and get some pictures of him he is not the easiest to photograph he is again in his bomb at the moment and under he advice of Cichlidnut he is being fasted so he isn't in the best of moods to start he watched me feed Mordin and the rainbows and then disappeared into the bomb and hasn't come out since.

The meds I am looking at are maracyn and maracyn 2

Prazipro

Vitachem (just for general wellness of them all)

I have got some medication but they both contain malachite green and I have read this can have adverse reactions in the long run?

I'm really not used to using medicine I usually am able to cure most the natural way well apart from when Malcolm got columnaris but that happened so fast there was little I could do

Thank you again everyone it really does mean allot

I was confused about the maracyns until a friend explained that they were labelled maracyn and maracyn 2 I was looking for maracyn 1 I felt so silly

There is also something called maracyn plus in liquid form is this the two already mixed?
                          I'm confused.

I have found them delivery will take 7-23 days but if they are offered for sale then they must be allowed for import to the uk
                          Last edited by Magoo; 02-09-2013, 02:34 AM.

Comment

I managed to get some pictures he wasn't very cooperative he is still very active well when he's not in his bomb

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360404509.915249.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	31.8 KB
ID:	137522
                            You can see the pale scales on his side his fins and tails haven't been effected at all thankfully

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360404565.883286.jpg
Size:	29.8 KB
ID:	137523
                            And on this one too

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360404589.458200.jpg
Size:	31.8 KB
ID:	137524
                            He is so nosey

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360404611.632142.jpg
Size:	32.4 KB
ID:	137525
                            His tummy is looking bigger today fasting was a good idea

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360404655.024254.jpg
Size:	36.8 KB
ID:	137526
                            Here is a close up

Please I hope it's not dropsy I have heard horror stories about that

Thank you for looking I just want to make him better

Comment

I wanted to share this picture too despite him being poorly he is still pretty this is one of my favourite pictures of him so far

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360404788.182944.jpg
Size:	33.0 KB
ID:	137527
                              Give me a kiss mummy lol

Edit: I liked this picture a lot
                              Last edited by RogueAgent94; 02-09-2013, 02:08 PM. Reason: removed photo contest mention.

Comment

Working...
                              X