Single Krib in a Community tank

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Single Krib in a Community tank

I've been reading on this forum that folks here have 2 or more Kribs in their tank. Can you keep one Krib in a community tank? What is the minimum size tank for a Krib?

What kind of fish are no-no with Kribs?
    Please check out:

Forum Rules

Information about Duplicate Posts

Warnings, Infractions and Bannings

I don't know if they have to be at least paired up or not. They are bottom dwellers and don't get overly huge - I think the males get to about 3" or so and the females are only a couple of inches. Mine don't seem to bother anybody, but everybody else in the tank is either their size or bigger. So I guess I haven't really been much help, have I? Sorry.
    __________________________________________________ __________
    Lori

30G, 5G

Comment

That is definitely a lot help. I've never owned one before and find their coloring beautiful by looking at the pictures here.
      Please check out:

Forum Rules

Information about Duplicate Posts

Warnings, Infractions and Bannings

Comment

The females are much more colorful than the males. The males don't have that deep red belly that the females have.
        __________________________________________________ __________
        Lori

30G, 5G

Comment

I keep them in a few tanks and they basically mind their manners as long as they are not breeding, put a breeding pair in and watch out. otherwise I think your fine, thou I will say colors may not be as good as they are quite the show offs.
          -Jim-

Originally posted by Albert Einstein
          If the facts dont fit the theory, change the facts
          Originally posted by Theodore Geisel
          Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind donít matter and those who matter donít mind.

Comment

Working...
          X