X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video of 2 M Angels courting 1 F

__________________________________________________ _____
    Try not to be a man of success but a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something. -Plato

Say what you mean and do what you say. -Alot of people
    110G, 65G, 10, 300G Pond

Cute! Love it when angels flare their gills lol.
    -Jonathan

Comment

Love it!
      Christine

Comment

Great Video Matt.
        Please check out:

Forum Rules

Information about Duplicate Posts

Warnings, Infractions and Bannings

Comment

Great video. She sure is watching them!
          - Dena

All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.
          Walt Disney

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
          Socrates

Comment

Thanks guys I found it so hilarious because she came from a tank with a pair where she was forced to hide all the time. Then, out of the blue I decide to move her over and now she is the Queen of the tank, getting all this attention! I swear I could see she was enjoying her new position.

Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something. -Plato

110G, 65G, 10, 300G Pond

Comment

You can almost see her batting her little eyelashes and going "oh boys, don't fight over little ol' me" .
              __________________________________________________ __________
              Lori

30G, 5G

Comment

Man, I love your Angels... love the Silver Zebra... just none around here
                It does not matter if you are right or wrong...
                As long as you learn and Keep Moving Forward!

~Anthony

Comment

I know Lori! She is definitely enjoying taking it all in! This morning she is non-chalantly picking at stuff around the tank while my big boss ghost continues to try to impress her the whole time.

With a little luck I will have some in the near future Anthony, members get super ultra deals too

110G, 65G, 10, 300G Pond

Comment

Woah woah there's some aggressive nipping going on there!! I would be worried if it was in my tank haha. The angled stripe above their eyes makes me think of an eyebrow and it makes them all look like they're concerned

Comment

They were butting Zumi!! Those 2 have been together for 2-3 months and they have yet to damage eachother despite power struggles. I would be worried though if I didn't have any other tanks! I am keeping an eye on them and the Zebra is back in his place, ruled by my Blue Boss Ghost. He tries for the girl but quickly remembers she's taken, even though she doesn't now yet! loL!

110G, 65G, 10, 300G Pond

Comment

Do yours chase each other Matt?
                        Never underestimate the power of a smile

Comment

When settling disputes they do, for the most part they just hang out. The two males in this tank would get at eachother daily but it would stop when the Zebra accepted his subordinate position. Right now the ghost is still courting and won't let the zebra out from behind a tree. I had alot more conflict in the 55g when I had multiple males in there, alot of fighting over weeks but no physical damage.

110G, 65G, 10, 300G Pond

Comment

Does it settle down?

Sorry it's kind of on topic my angels are making me sad
                            Never underestimate the power of a smile

Comment

Kind of, I would say it depends on whats causing it. If its a dominance or territory thing I would say it'll continue until the fish learns to stay out of the others territory or gives way to the other fish, accepting its dominance. Of course I'm sure there are a bajillion other factors but I noticed all 6 of mine were fine in the 55g until the males it sexual maturity, this happened pretty quickly over the course of 2 weeks and then it was very necessary to set up another tank. I would say keep an eye on it, they may sort it out but I would watch for any physical damage and changes in behaviour such as lack of appetite.

110G, 65G, 10, 300G Pond

Comment

Working...
                              X