New mated pair of angels

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New mated pair of angels

Just scored this pair off of craigslist, also came with. 2 common plecos, 5 jewel cichlids, peacock cichlid, few other african cichlids, clown loach, some kind of dotted catfish,redtail shark.
    I'm now working on finding homes for the african cichlids, catfish, 1 pleco, clown loach, and gonna also rehome my 3 bala sharks, 3 blackskirts, & 5 cherry barbs.

Ill get more pics of the other fish up later.[album:3gniw3fw]202[/album:3gniw3fw]
    Matt

Re: New mated pair of angels

Have fun with 5 Jewels. HAHAHA
    Information about Duplicate Posts

Comment

pretty looking angels!
      -Jim-

Originally posted by Albert Einstein
      If the facts dont fit the theory, change the facts
      Originally posted by Theodore Geisel
      Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind donít matter and those who matter donít mind.

Comment

Pretty marble angels

Comment

Originally posted by pirahnah3
          pretty looking angels!
          Originally posted by AmazonPassion
          Pretty marble angels
          Thanks

Originally posted by Cichlidnut
          Have fun with 5 Jewels. HAHAHA
          Yeah two of them have paired the people say them and the angels have spawned just not successful.

I'm hoping to set up a tank soon for the paired jewels, and a tank for the angels
          Matt

Comment

That's quite a haul!

Is it the picture or do those angels have cloudy eyes? Hope you have them in QT.
            - Dena

All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.
            Walt Disney

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
            Socrates

Comment

Jewels can be little demons
              Information about Duplicate Posts

Comment

Very pretty fish .

LOL yes they can be little demons. Ever wonder why they are so brightly colored? They fool you into thinking they are nice :mrgreen:
                -Jonathan

Comment

I have kinda learned, really bright colors in FW and larger than tetras, usually problems lol
                  -Jim-

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind donít matter and those who matter donít mind.

Comment

Originally posted by catsma_97504
                    That's quite a haul!

Is it the picture or do those angels have cloudy eyes? Hope you have them in QT.
                    Didn't notice that but yeah its just the picture they are healthy and eating a little bit,
                    I didn't quarantine them cause the lady I bought them from was really educated with fish I actually recognized her right away cause she worked at petsmart I know its rare but she knew her stuff,
                    She was selling her tanks to cause she is moving to beaverton to start school, I told her it would be best just to store the tanks untill she could set them up cause she would never even get close to what she was asking for,
                    Matt

Comment

you should have offered her "free" storage for the use of the tanks until she wanted them back...
                      -Jim-

Comment

you should have offered her "free" storage for the use of the tanks until she wanted them back...
                        Hehe I wish if only I had room for two more 55's. Plus she was moving 2 & 1/2 hrs away she probably wouldn't of gone for that idea, plus they said the did rent a storage unit so. They got that coverd hehe
                        Matt

Comment

well you could have said if she came back she could have them back... besides theres always the garage or basement for them.
                          -Jim-

Comment

well you could have said if she came back she could have them back... besides theres always the garage or basement for them.

Yeah I just didn't really want to bug her to much she was already giving me a bunch of healthy pretty fish,she was asking 300 for the one tank with stand and everything, and 200 for the other tank with everything, its kind of hard for ppl I know I wouldn't do it, to give a almost random stranger a bunch of your stuff.

I would of made her an offer on the tanks it wouldn't be close to what she's asking, but I'm kinda broke right now especially with christmas coming so soon.
                            Matt

Comment

Working...
                            X