X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Espi Rasboras

Im so happy lol. I happened to stop in at my local petco today to see if they had any sales going on, unfortunately they didnt. So I was just looking around in the tanks and talking to the guy that works in that department that has taken over the ordering of the fish. He pointed out a few things like they mistakenly shipped him larger albino tiger barbs for the price of the small, and that they took off the hillstream loaches that I wanted lol. Then I happened to look up into the tank that had the harlequin rasboras in it. I paused and said, there are just the harlequins and mollies in here right?, he said yeah thats all that is there. So I told him to go get a net lol. What I saw swimming around wasnt a Harlequin, they were Espi rasboras! So now I have 10 of the little gems swimming around in my QT Tank while I figure out where to put the tank that I was going to do as a neon bio tank lol. I cant complain especially when they were only $1.49 each.
    -Jim-

If the facts dont fit the theory, change the facts
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Re: Espi Rasboras

That's a great deal!
    - Dena

All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.
    Walt Disney

Comment

ummmm? Pics?
      Matt

Comment

They went in yesterday almost pale from the stress of moving, so i should get some better shots today.
        -Jim-

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Comment

ok a bad cell pic of one of the little guys.
          [album:fnrljopn]167[/album:fnrljopn]
          -Jim-

Comment

It may not be the best picture, but you can really see the color development.
            - Dena

All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.
            Walt Disney

Comment

they actually had a bit more color in the store, the orange in them really shined in the tank. They do show it more with the lights on and esspecially around feeding time.
              -Jim-

Comment

Very pretty! Love 'em porkchop rasboras. Are you getting more?
                -Jonathan

Comment

might be, gotta see if they have any left still. Lost one so far that I have noticed, but its really hard to tell with all the wisteria in that tank lol.
                  -Jim-

Comment

Working...
                  X