Redtailed Shark

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redtailed Shark

It seems I got me a little trouble maker! I've had to fish him out of my AC110 twice now! :lol: And unplugged the darn filter! :roll: This has all happened within the last half hour. It's not a problem with unplugging...but I'm not happy about it. :x little stinker!
    Christine

Re: Redtailed Shark

Oh the joys our "kids" bring us!
    - Dena

All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.
    Walt Disney

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
    Socrates

Comment

:lol: Hopefully he calms down soon so that you can rest.

Comment

My RTS is a trouble maker. He's probably the most aggressive fish in my Cichlid community. Little bugger.
        Information about Duplicate Posts

Comment

I've only had him for a couple of days. Not my first Redtail...I just loved the last one I had who I lost over a year ago due to sickness.

Watching him in the tank he looks like he's looking for something he's not suppose to do.....just like a teenager!

:lol:
          Christine

Comment

My rainbow shark is the same way now he has to stay with the JD in the 29 G.
            Luckily the JD doesn't see him as food and they both have their own cave. The other night I heard this weird water swooshing sound I go and look the rainbow shark is trying to jump in the filter lol he couldn't make it but was very close. Also the other day he was messing with the JD he would get close to him sideways and extend his fins and shake a little. I was like oh man don't tick him off he will chomp your head off. But so far it been a week and they seem to tolerate eachother for now.
            This is just a temporary home for both of them.
            Last edited by AlyeskaGirl; 05-01-2013, 09:03 PM.
            Matt

Comment

:lol: that's what I was hearing was the filter making a swoosh noise. I thought something was wrong with the filter at first. He had several attempts before making it!

Edit: October 3rd, I out smarted the little bugger. I put some more filter wool in to raise it up and he now can't get into it but he sure is trying! :lol:
              Christine

Comment

Working...
              X