Black Moore with a popped bubble eye

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Moore with a popped bubble eye

So I was at my petsmart a while back and was looking at the butterfly koi I want for my pond when I spot a Black Moore with its left eye popped... I was wondering if in the petsmart tanks if this could be an issue? I only have a 5g that I could house it in if I would be to buy it would that be fine until I got the pond ready?
    2.5g Betta tank (Rayne)
    2.5g Apple Snail tank (Silver)
    1.5g Saltwater MTS vase (tough little dudes)
    40g red ear slider tank (Kappa)
    "Normal is just an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." -- Morticia Adam

I wouldn't buy it. I doubt it would survive very long. If it's eye is popped I doubt Petsmart is allowed to sell it. They may be able to 'rehome' it with a small donation.
    -Jonathan

Comment

Petco gave me my one eyed telescope for free...

Ask if there is a discount for the fish. If its seems healthy is every other way, why not give it some love?

Comment

He seemed fine to me just thr eye thing... I will find out if they will give him to me for a discount
        2.5g Betta tank (Rayne)
        "Normal is just an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." -- Morticia Adam

Comment

I'd try for free. Only a true fish person would ever buy a "damaged" fish like that. They will probably never sell it.

Comment

I have made a friend there from my 1001 trips there if she is working I maybe able to get him free otherwise I'd have to do a discount
            2.5g Betta tank (Rayne)

Comment

Working...
            X