Want veggie/plant/algae based food

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want veggie/plant/algae based food

I want something to give to the goldfish that doesn't have any meat in it. Just something to go along with their NLS pellets once or twice a week. I don't care if it's a flake or pellet (flakes can be held underwater and sunk, no problem). It can't have any wheat or corn products, or Ethoxyquin. Picky, I know, but I've got food related floaters, and I don't like Ethoxyquin. And it must be found at either PetSmart, Petco, or Pet Supermarket.

I can't help tou to much but have thought of making it homemade and freezing it into little discs or the like and feeding them veggies.that way?
    2.5g Betta tank (Rayne)
    2.5g Apple Snail tank (Silver)
    1.5g Saltwater MTS vase (tough little dudes)
    40g red ear slider tank (Kappa)
    "Normal is just an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." -- Morticia Adam

Comment

Isnt the repashy green all algae?
      -Jim-

Originally posted by Albert Einstein
      If the facts dont fit the theory, change the facts
      Originally posted by Theodore Geisel
      Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind donít matter and those who matter donít mind.

Comment

I could make my own frozen food, sure. It's on the list. Just wondering what all you guys know about vegetarian types prepared foods

Repashy isn't available locally, other than reptile suppliments (Amelia gets their Leopard Gecko Plus).

Comment

Might be down to making your own of some kind then
          -Jim-

Originally posted by Albert Einstein
          If the facts dont fit the theory, change the facts
          Originally posted by Theodore Geisel
          Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind donít matter and those who matter donít mind.

Comment

You guys are waaaaay to helpful! I don't know what to do with all these reccomendations LOL I want to go out to petco today because I've got a gift card for there. Petsmart is down the street and Pet Supermarket is on the way there/home. I was hoping for some ideas before I went out there today XD

Comment

Working...
            X