I was wrong. I was so horribly wrong.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was wrong. I was so horribly wrong.

So yesterday(i think it was yesterday) I dropped a line to Jonathan over PM's that I would have more sword fry in a week. Yep. Yup. More like today. I was looking at the older fry in the tank who are now fully colored for the most part(reds and oranges :/) and saw a tiny little grey thing. Went to scoop him out and got 3 more on accident. There are many's. The older fry were all gold/pink when they were born though, these guys are all grey. To be honest, i'm not 100% that they are swords either(They are tiny little grey fry. Could seriously be anything). Both the gold barbs and the Danios have been breeding as of recent and my tank has already proven to be its own nursery. I'll get pics up later.
    My life is chemical. Blood laced with status quo.
    "I am a firm believer that if you love something enough you set it in a small cage and pester and smother it with love until it either loves you back or dies." Mindy Kaling

Hahaha serves you right for getting swordtails!! They probably are swords. I doubt any eggs would have survived the Danios or Barbs.

Thread moved to Livebearer Care.
    -Jonathan

Comment

Dunno, i have a lot of moss in the tank. Anything could survive the jungle in there. I think they are swords though, they have the golden heads like the others had. I'm trying to just keep as many separate from the main tank as possible for a week or 2 until they are big enough to avoid most of the other fish. The other fry are about 6 weeks old and freely swim where they please unbothered.
      "I am a firm believer that if you love something enough you set it in a small cage and pester and smother it with love until it either loves you back or dies." Mindy Kaling

Comment

I dont remember moss in you tank. This calls for a new FTS!
        -Jonathan

Comment

Lol. I have TOOOOOOONS. Like way more then needed. Its on the wood, in the middle, on the bottom and forms a part of the plant mat on the top(which is currently 2.5" thick). Needless to say, any fry could survive the tank.

Comment

Sweet lol... Congrats on more fry!!!
            2.5g Betta tank (Rayne)
            2.5g Apple Snail tank (Silver)
            1.5g Saltwater MTS vase (tough little dudes)
            40g red ear slider tank (Kappa)
            "Normal is just an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." -- Morticia Adam

Comment

Congrats on the new fishies now have fun rehoming them!
              -Jim-

Originally posted by Albert Einstein
              If the facts dont fit the theory, change the facts
              Originally posted by Theodore Geisel
              Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind donít matter and those who matter donít mind.

Comment

Working...
              X