The Endlers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Endlers

A few years ago, I gave away the vast majority of my Endlers. A few fry escaped my net on shipping day. Now I'm back up to a couple hundred or so. My population is getting a little crazy. There's a surprising number of fry living in the anubias.
    Information about Duplicate Posts

They are prolific little breeders arent they!
    -Jim-

Originally posted by Albert Einstein
    If the facts dont fit the theory, change the facts
    Originally posted by Theodore Geisel
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind donít matter and those who matter donít mind.

Comment

They still look healthy and are obviously thriving in your tank. Nice photo!
      - Dena

All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.
      Walt Disney

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
      Socrates

Comment

Originally posted by catsma_97504 View Post
        They still look healthy and are obviously thriving in your tank. Nice photo!
        Thanks. They are thriving a little too well. I'm starting to get over run.

Comment

Originally posted by Cichlidnut View Post
          Thanks. They are thriving a little too well. I'm starting to get over run.
          I bet. Easy to do with a tank of livebearers and no predators.
          - Dena

All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.
          Walt Disney

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
          Socrates

Comment

Lol it can be, then again just find someone with a predatory tank and it can solve itself.

Then again you can always find someone who has way to many tanks and not enough nice fish......
            -Jim-

Originally posted by Albert Einstein
            If the facts dont fit the theory, change the facts
            Originally posted by Theodore Geisel
            Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind donít matter and those who matter donít mind.

Comment

Originally posted by pirahnah3 View Post
              Lol it can be, then again just find someone with a predatory tank and it can solve itself.

Then again you can always find someone who has way to many tanks and not enough nice fish......
              If I really needed to feed to other fish, I've got enough large hungry beasties to take care of that. I don't have a LFS to give them to and there isn't much of an aquarium scene here. I haven't been able to bring myself to use them as food yet. It may come to that though.

Comment

Working...
              X