Fry updates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fry updates

I havn't done updates on my swordtail fry for a while. I ended up with 4 total to this day. 3 of them are from the first batch, 1 is from the last. They are all mature enough that i feel comfortable saying that they will survive from here on out.

The first 3 originally looked like they were going to be just like dad, a red brick. However, they turned out to be just slightly more orange and now have the addition of black spots on their back,thanks to mom, a green. The last little guy is kinda hard to describe, he is orange but his body is more transparent, like glass. Same as mom.

I could only get good pics of the smallest guy. The others were too wound up. Alas, i tried.

also this one, who is the lightest of the 3 older fry

The other two

They are all moving over here soon

hopefully the mrs. won't mind.

It has been about a month and a half now and mom doesn't look like she is getting preggers again soon.
    My life is chemical. Blood laced with status quo.
    "I am a firm believer that if you love something enough you set it in a small cage and pester and smother it with love until it either loves you back or dies." Mindy Kaling

They are very nice. I have swordtail fry in my tank and they are all different looking. I didn't know swords came in different varieties. Some of them are orange, some are black with white/silver bottoms and some are kind of silver and rainbowy looking.
    __________________________________________________ __________
    Lori

30G, 5G

Comment

lol, I didn't get quite that variety.
      "I am a firm believer that if you love something enough you set it in a small cage and pester and smother it with love until it either loves you back or dies." Mindy Kaling

Comment

They are very cute! What's that plant in the 4th picture coming out of the water? Looks like wisteria but I'm not sure.

Comment

Water sprite.
          Great looking fry!
          The old that is strong, does not wither.

Comment

Thanks!

As dino said, good ol watersprite.

Comment

Loved the last picture with your killi having a nosy at you I love that face

Beautiful babies too Sol
              Never underestimate the power of a smile

Comment

Working...
              X