Loaches clicking

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loaches clicking

Being a new keeper of loaches I had no idea when they are excited/happy or hunting their favorite food they emit "clicks". I finally got them on camera doing it, the prey in this case was an NLS wafer The video is of poor quality due to where they were but turn the volume up and you can hear them clicking! So cute! Its mostly right at the beginning and a little at the end.

This one is for you Jon

__________________________________________________ _____
    Try not to be a man of success but a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something. -Plato

Say what you mean and do what you say. -Alot of people
    110G, 65G, 10, 300G Pond

LOL don't shush your daughter! You're trying to get her interested in the fish, remember!?

Great video! Once I get my clowns I hope I'll hear them clicking as well.
    -Jonathan

Comment

I know, bad Daddy! I had just got her quieted down from me muting her cartoons though!

I hope they do too, just an extra cool loach perk.

Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something. -Plato

110G, 65G, 10, 300G Pond

Comment

Hahaha shhh the fish are talking darling.

Awesome video, it's a really cool click noise. I want loaches some day.
        When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the fire department usually use water.

Comment

It always catches me off guard when my Clown Loaches start clicking. Always when I toss in snails too!
          - Dena

All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.
          Walt Disney

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
          Socrates

Comment

That is so neat that they click, and even better that you caught it on video!
            ~Erin
            10g, 20g, 29g, 55g

Comment

I think everyone should have some Al

Dena,when I first noticed it was when I dumped a load of mts in there to get a population started, they love little mts!

It is Rae! I've been trying to record it for awhile but never had the camera handy.

110G, 65G, 10, 300G Pond

Comment

LOL I had no idea they clicked! Bizarre. Matt your loaches are adorable, I think I'll help myself to a few when I visit.

Comment

I might need you to Zumi, Jon has a bunch of yo-yo's I think and I may become weak and get some

110G, 65G, 10, 300G Pond

Comment

My parents' mailbox is always available for shipments

Comment

Why your parents? Do they have to approve your shipments?

110G, 65G, 10, 300G Pond

Comment

Lol loved your video Matt
                        Never underestimate the power of a smile

Comment

LOL no, my mailbox is tiny (smaller than a shoebox) and also I don't trust the postal service in the city, I've found my mail on the ground before. I have all my boxes shipped to my parents' house, so that if it doesn't fit in the mailbox it just goes on their front porch, whereas mine would either get THROWN OVER THE FENCE or go to the post office, and I don't know where the one in the city is. Also my parents used to have fish, so they know how to take care of them

They don't care what I buy

Comment

Thanks Sarah

I see Zumi, that doesn't sound condusive to receiving fish shipments at all. Good plan. Plus you don't want them feeling all alone and scared in the big city, in a package.

110G, 65G, 10, 300G Pond

Comment

My friends YOYO's are little chatter box's at night, I'm always telling them to shut up when I sleep over
                              My life is chemical. Blood laced with status quo.
                              "I am a firm believer that if you love something enough you set it in a small cage and pester and smother it with love until it either loves you back or dies." Mindy Kaling

Comment

Working...
                              X