Video: Even my loache are DIY'ers!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: Even my loache are DIY'ers!!

I put this piece of bowl rock in just laying on the sand, my loaches, being the inquisitive little guys they are, excavated a cave underneath it which they regularly use as kind of a hideaway in the middle of the tank if they get scared.

They did this entirely by themselves! These guys keep amazing me, I love em'!!!!

__________________________________________________ _____
    Try not to be a man of success but a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something. -Plato

Say what you mean and do what you say. -Alot of people
    110G, 65G, 10, 300G Pond

That's so cute!

Comment

Cool video, it is really interesting how versatile loaches are. Are you sure you don't have gold in your sand that they are secretly mining? (I know, bad joke )

Comment

I want your loaches now

Comment

Thanks guys I only wish I would have discovered how cool these guys are earlier!

Adam, I do actually live in the area that started the California Gold Rush, still a pretty bad joke

Ap- Get some!! They would love that tank of yours! I can recommend a good source

Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something. -Plato

110G, 65G, 10, 300G Pond

Comment

Originally posted by Matt B
            Adam, I do actually live in the area that started the California Gold Rush, still a pretty bad joke
            My specialty is bad jokes . That is pretty neat seeing how the gold rush was a big part of history, and now a bad TV show. Anyway, your loaches are really nice looking, and they appear to be enjoying your tank a lot.

Comment

Those are some adorable loaches! Makes me want changeout the gravel for sand in my tank with kuhlis. Mine have this log they like to play peek-a-boo out of the holes
              36g ram community, 10g blue jelly shrimp, 10g orange pumpkin shrimp, 5g ADF, 12g reef, 55g hex reef

Comment

Originally posted by chevyguy8893 View Post
                My specialty is bad jokes . That is pretty neat seeing how the gold rush was a big part of history, and now a bad TV show. Anyway, your loaches are really nice looking, and they appear to be enjoying your tank a lot.
                Yeah, Marshall gold discovery site is like 20 minutes away, neat place to bring visitors to. I used to love that show when it was just the Hoffmans! I loved how it was everything, start to finish and all their mistakes and everything. Now its like a race or something.

I think they do, they're growing so fast its unbelievable, still trying to get a sustaining colony of mts going though! They eat them too fast! I dumped in about 80 today, that should do it.

Originally posted by featherblue View Post
                Those are some adorable loaches! Makes me want changeout the gravel for sand in my tank with kuhlis. Mine have this log they like to play peek-a-boo out of the holes
                Thanks so much Do it! They'll love it I bet!!

That is so cute when they do that, I love how orientation means nothing to them, mine will come out of a driftwood hole and just spin around having a look. They also root around upside down and at really weird angles I noticed.

110G, 65G, 10, 300G Pond

Comment

They are so cute
                  Never underestimate the power of a smile

Comment

Cute! They're very good at digging holes lol.
                    -Jonathan

Comment

You're -this- close to making me want to give up my idea of a school of upside down cats for these guys Matt! They are adorable!
                      ~Erin
                      10g, 20g, 29g, 55g

Comment

I'll keep posting videos of them then

110G, 65G, 10, 300G Pond

Comment

But..but..someone's gotta own the upside down cats
                          ~Erin
                          10g, 20g, 29g, 55g

Comment

Sorry, I just never saw the draw. They look sick or something to me.

110G, 65G, 10, 300G Pond

Comment

Sadly, I think your vids have convinced someone else...guh. Will update my 55 journal with the new stocking plan and explanation.
                              ~Erin
                              10g, 20g, 29g, 55g

Comment

Working...
                              X