Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fish shipment video

Mods feel free to move this I wasn't sure where to put it

I got a shipment of fish in today and took a quick video while acclimating them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvpcNOopT1I
    __________________________________________________ _____
    Try not to be a man of success but a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something. -Plato

Say what you mean and do what you say. -Alot of people
    110G, 65G, 10, 300G Pond

Information about Duplicate Posts

Comment

Very cool :-) and your voice is freaking deep dude lol
      2.5g Betta tank (Rayne)
      2.5g Apple Snail tank (Silver)
      1.5g Saltwater MTS vase (tough little dudes)
      40g red ear slider tank (Kappa)
      "Normal is just an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." -- Morticia Adam

Comment

Pretty nice. I like the loaches. Where did you get them? Which tanks are they going to be in housed in?

Comment

They look great! I think all the congos are males so you should have a really nice group of shiny schoolers as soon as they perk up a bit.
          -Jonathan

Comment

Originally posted by Sean View Post
            Very cool :-) and your voice is freaking deep dude lol
            Thanks, Haha! It's been like that since I was 12

Originally posted by AmazonPassion View Post
            Pretty nice. I like the loaches. Where did you get them? Which tanks are they going to be in housed in?
            Thanks, I'm glad they're at least "pretty nice" I would have though "very nice" They all came from Spain via Jon, correct me if I'm wrong Jon The loaches are staying in the 65g, the congos will go to the 55g once the angels start pairing and I can move some of them, gotta juggle

Originally posted by RogueAgent94 View Post
            They look great! I think all the congos are males so you should have a really nice group of shiny schoolers as soon as they perk up a bit.
            I know! The congos caudals are a bit tattered but they've been through alot and I'm glad they have so much caudal fin to get tattered! lol! They're all free in the tank now and for awhile I had one massive loach/barb/tetra school! Then everybody got comfy and now the barbs are all over the tank again as are the crazy loaches, the tetras are playing it cool watching all the action and are very pretty out of the bucket!

Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something. -Plato

110G, 65G, 10, 300G Pond

Comment

Originally posted by Matt B View Post
              Thanks, I'm glad they're at least "pretty nice" I would have though "very nice" They all came from Spain via Jon, correct me if I'm wrong Jon The loaches are staying in the 65g, the congos will go to the 55g once the angels start pairing and I can move some of them, gotta juggle
              Wow!!! They look fishtastic!!! Gorgeous little suckers!!!

Now, I wanna see the video of the loaches in the tank ;-)

Comment

Yep, you're right. They're from Valencia, Spain.
                I'm not surprised the congos are a bit beat up. They aren't very nice to one another in the bag LOL.
                -Jonathan

Comment

LOL AP

Go I was hoping you'd hover over the barbs for a bit

The loaches are adorable!!

Comment

Originally posted by AmazonPassion View Post
                    Wow!!! They look fishtastic!!! Gorgeous little suckers!!!

Now, I wanna see the video of the loaches in the tank ;-)
                    That's more like it! I've got to get a few more plants and then I'll do a video update of the whole tank/inhabitants on the journal thread

Originally posted by RogueAgent94 View Post
                    Yep, you're right. They're from Valencia, Spain.
                    I'm not surprised the congos are a bit beat up. They aren't very nice to one another in the bag LOL.
                    Funny, they were schooling so tight when I let them loose you'd think they wanted to stay in the bag!

Originally posted by kinezumi89 View Post
                    LOL AP

Go I was hoping you'd hover over the barbs for a bit

The loaches are adorable!!
                    I'll get lots of them in the update Aren't they so flippin cute?!!? I wasn't even prepared for the level of cuteness!

110G, 65G, 10, 300G Pond

Comment

Beautiful fish Matt looking forward to seeing the congo's in all their glory I know you have been looking forward to getting them
                      Never underestimate the power of a smile

Comment

Thanks Sarah I'm so excited to finally get them after waiting sooooooo long!

110G, 65G, 10, 300G Pond

Comment

ill be sharing your joy when I eventually get my army of corys
                          Never underestimate the power of a smile

Comment

Love the new additions! Will watch for the video update.
                            - Dena

All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.
                            Walt Disney

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
                            Socrates

Comment

Working...
                            X