Super score!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super score!!!

I just picked myself up three sparkling gourami! The price? A whopping 39 cents each! :O I'm so psyched! They are TINY! Theyll be the centerpieces for my 20 long when it gets to that point. Until then, they'll be QTd in a 6 gallon with some danios and two platies that I also bought... <.< The danios and platies are going in the 50 gallon when it goes up this week (with any luck). Can't wait!! Pics ASAP :3

How on earth did you manage that!?
    -Jonathan

Comment

Originally posted by Akari_32 View Post
      I just picked myself up three sparkling gourami! The price? A whopping 39 cents each! :O I'm so psyched! They are TINY! Theyll be the centerpieces for my 20 long when it gets to that point. Until then, they'll be QTd in a 6 gallon with some danios and two platies that I also bought... <.< The danios and platies are going in the 50 gallon when it goes up this week (with any luck). Can't wait!! Pics ASAP :3
      I want some Sparklers how did you get them so cheap?!
      Information about Duplicate Posts

Comment

wicked cool! I am with Cichlid, how did you manage that? wheres the pictures?
        2.5g Betta tank (Rayne)
        2.5g Apple Snail tank (Silver)
        1.5g Saltwater MTS vase (tough little dudes)
        40g red ear slider tank (Kappa)
        "Normal is just an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." -- Morticia Adam

Comment

They came in with the feeder guppies, and pet supermarket is run by a bunch of tards lol So, the guy gave them to me at the feeder price they were in a main sales tank. A good majority of the fish had Ich, but 59 cent danios are hard to pass up, and I loved the platies, as well. I have good Ich meds, though, and I'll bust out the adjustable heater. None if the fish I bought are not showing signs of Ich, thankfully, but they'll be treated like they do have it. I don't want to deal with any of my fish actually having it.
          Last edited by Akari_32; 01-15-2013, 02:22 PM. Reason: Are *not* showing signs of Ich. *Not*...

Comment

Congrats on the super cheap fish.

Comment

Thanks AP

Sean, you ninja'd me! Pics up as soon as they go in the tank

Comment

Pre-tank pics! The sparklers are so small my phone wouldn't focus on them lol They are in a betta cup in these pics

From the top

And their QT tank, a 1 gallon drink dispenser. They are so small that I fear the danios and platies will keep them from getting food if I put them together. So, they'll be in here for the time being. It's plenty big. The largest is just under an inch, and the others are 1/2 that. The tank has guppy grass and Christmas moss.

The platies and danios are going in a 6 gallon MarineLand eclipse. Love these tanks! I have a 3 gallon one as well. Would never pay full price for one though. The 3 gallon was given to me, and this one was 10 bucks with a bunch of other stuff

Better pics to come later hopfully

Comment

Can you drop the Gourami in the mail to me? Thank!

Comment

Hahahahahahaha--NO!!!!

Comment

I can't find them anywhere around me.

Comment

nice new fish!

order some.... 14 day grantee

http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/p...62&pcatid=1562
                        other tanks not in my info...
                        33g long 1M CT Betta, 1M HM Betta, 1M DT Betta, 1F HM Betta
                        15g 3 celestial pearl danios, cherry shrimp, 8 pygmy corys, 5 ottos
                        10g QT 1 Green Severum, 1 Red Tailed Shark
                        You can see my tanks on my YouTube page HERE

Comment

Neither can I lol if you have a pet supermarket or petco near you, they have a huge list of fish they can order but do not stock on a regular basis. Unfortunately, big box stores take prescience over lfs according to Segrest and other farms.

Comment

I know all about the fish order list from petco. They don't like ordering anything out of the ordinary. I'm also going out of my way not to go back in there lol. I've never seen a pet supermarket. Must be an east coast thing.

Comment

Pet Supermarket is a southern thing. They are slowly expanding up and out though.

Comment

Working...
                              X