Show off those rainbows!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Show off those rainbows!!!

Beautiful Rainbow's Magoo. What gender ratio do you have?

Comment

Thank you that is an old picture I have a better one somewhere that really shows off their colouring

I have 4 male preacox rainbows I used to have 6 but now I am toying with the idea of upping their school or getting congos or doing both as my tank looks so empty sometimes
      Never underestimate the power of a smile

Comment

That tank would look awesome. I think that the congos and rainbows would complement each other nicely.

Comment

I think I might start a thread I have alot of what ifs going on in my tank head at the moment

Comment

Awesome Magoo! The red on the back and tail are so cool. Are those marimo mosses at the bottom?
            I'm a piphilologist; are you?

?(Click on the photo!)

Comment

They are I have 11 in there some big and some smaller I love my marimos

Comment

I love everybody's Rainbow pics!!! I've been looking for Dwarf Neon Rainbows and just recently discovered that Petsmart sells them but for $9.99 which i think is expensive.
                Please check out:

Forum Rules

Information about Duplicate Posts

Warnings, Infractions and Bannings

Comment

Wow $9.99...At my LFS they sell the praecox for $4 each. Granted these ones are only 1.5-2 in long but still.
                  Last edited by tropicalfishloverr; 09-14-2013, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Yeahhhh that's way to expensive. Those are Bosemani and Turquoise prices. which get quite a bit bigger.
                    And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul

Comment

Awww really, $10? I was planning on getting some today I wonder if Petco is cheaper.

Comment

I don't even think petco sells them at least none around here do.
                        And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul

Comment

Hmmmmm you may be right. Awwww lame. My LFS has them for $7 which is more reasonable, but I've had AWFUL luck with their fish (0/41 WCMMs, 1/3 cories, 11/25ish kuhlis) and their return policy is only two days which is incredibly stupid. I've vowed to never buy their fish again. They have nice plants at least I don't want to have to do Aquabid though, ugh.

Comment

Working...
                          X