Cardinal hierarchy in chaose

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cardinal hierarchy in chaose

I just thought this was kind of funny, if you've read the thread on my tetras eyeballs exploding then you know some of my older tetras are in a bad way. The male that used to keep everybody in line had his eye explode so needless to say he lost his job. Now one of the newer 1/2-3/4" cards has taken his spot, swimming around the school and nipping here and there to show he's in charge just like the old male did, only this guy is about 1/4" his size, it just struck me as funny seeing this little guy swim up to the bigger stricken males and nudge them back into line, ambitous little guy, he saw his opening and he went for it.
    __________________________________________________ _____
    Try not to be a man of success but a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something. -Plato

Say what you mean and do what you say. -Alot of people
    110G, 65G, 10, 300G Pond

Re: Cardinal hierarchy in chaose

Behaviors are the most interesting! Bet that is a sight to see.
    - Dena

All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.
    Walt Disney

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
    Socrates

Comment

I didn't notice that behavior among my cardinals but I did notice it among my glowlight tetras though.

Comment

yeah sounds like normal behavior really. Doesnt always matter how small or large the fish just the attitude.
        -Jim-

Originally posted by Albert Einstein
        If the facts dont fit the theory, change the facts
        Originally posted by Theodore Geisel
        Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind donít matter and those who matter donít mind.

Comment

Working...
        X