This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts on medicating fish?

Just wanted to know everyone's thoughts about Medication in treating fish?

My first reaction whenever I see something wrong in my tank is automatically do a water change and at best avoid any medication. I would rather do daily water change for weeks and try a holistic approach before medicating of course there are instances when meds are needed.
    Please check out:

Forum Rules

Information about Duplicate Posts

Warnings, Infractions and Bannings

Well, I have no issues medicating and I literally have a fish pharmacy over here
    It does not matter if you are right or wrong...
    As long as you learn and Keep Moving Forward!

~Anthony

Comment

I have used both methods in the past but the diseases I was fighting were columnaris and dropsy it didn't end well

Usually my first course of action is to go down daily water change route and extra fish protector and vitachem although I'm running out of fish protector might need to get one of my forum buds to ship me some at some point if they don't mind
      Never underestimate the power of a smile

Comment

When it comes to several types of fish issues like columnaris... Furan-2 saved my Angels... Maracyn & Maracyn II did nothing...

~Anthony

Comment

When I battled with it I only had mediocre English medicines and lost my Malcolm I still miss him.

Mordin I tried maracyn and maracyn 2 but nothing helped medicine is so limited over here it's rediculous I bet of the Queen took up fish keeping it would be completely different

Comment

Sarah, if you can find Furan-2 get it just to have it.... I personally would rather throw out expired meds than dead fish friends

~Anthony

Comment

Ill have a look on eBay

Comment

Working...
              X