This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hatchetfish?

I'm thinking about the stock in my 36g......with the blue rasboras gone I'm not too inclined to get more. Could I replace their school with hatchetfish? Are there any hatchetfish that stay smaller? A different top dwelling option?

4 German rams
    4 glo skirt tetra
    5 diamondhead tetra
    9 dwarf spotted cories
    36g 82* 7.0
    36g ram community, 10g blue jelly shrimp, 10g orange pumpkin shrimp, 5g ADF, 12g reef, 55g hex reef

If I remember right marble hatchet fish stay small and are friendly... I think a school of 6 would do fine... I have wanted some myself but can't so if you do I want vids of them lol
    2.5g Betta tank (Rayne)
    2.5g Apple Snail tank (Silver)
    1.5g Saltwater MTS vase (tough little dudes)
    40g red ear slider tank (Kappa)
    "Normal is just an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." -- Morticia Adam

Comment

Eh, other than a couple more of your current tetras I wouldn't add anything else. Course that's just my opinion.
      -Jonathan

Comment

Any particular basis for the opinion rogue? Bioload? Swimming patterns? Id love a more detailed opinion

No more of the glo skirts, they can get huge. The 4 school together, but def explore a lot solo. And theyre pushy.....I don't want to further empower my bully squad. It takes all four, but the try to chase the ram's back.

Id be willing ti add to the cories or the diamond heads (especially if I could get a few more blondes ), but someone who didn't use the current traffic named swim lanes might be a better choice
        36g ram community, 10g blue jelly shrimp, 10g orange pumpkin shrimp, 5g ADF, 12g reef, 55g hex reef

Comment

Working...
        X