This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riparium Stock?

So I'm planning a divided, planted, 29 gal riparium soonish (gotta build the stand first)
    Current stock are 2 mellow Betta's. I'm considering adding a small school to the tank (I have a back up plan if the Betta's flip a switch and dont like other fish). Preferring to stay in the asian/indian area, do ya'll have any suggestions? and why?

My original thoughts were glowlight danios ... or celestial pearls... but then I saw indian rice fish...?

your thoughts

How about

1. Boraras maculatus aka Dwarf rasbora/Spotted rasbora- they originate from Asia and are small fish .8 inches

2. Microdevario Kubotai aka Neon Yellow Rasbora- max size .75 inches

3. Boraras naevus aka Strawberry rasbora/Macro rasbora- they just look very cute originates from Asia

I think smaller fish will look better in a riparium tank instead of bigger fish.
    Please check out:

Forum Rules

Information about Duplicate Posts

Warnings, Infractions and Bannings

Comment

cool! Yeah, I was aiming for smaller since they'd appreciate the tank size better. I'm thinking 1.5 inch max size.

Thanks! I'll look those up! I was considering shrimp too at one point but I'm next to positive they'd become dinner in a minute!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

How about Emerald Dwarf Rasboras?

Comment

Hara jerdoni are really cool. I know a place that has a few in stock currently.

Comment

Wow lots of ideas! I've got lots of reading to do! Oh thanks for the cat! I was wondering what I could have for a "cleaner" (granted, I use that term loosely)

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Working...
            X