This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What should I add?

They're relatives. Basically blue Cons. Here's what one looks like http://www.borstein.info/webpics/Centra ... _flare.jpg
    -Jonathan

Comment

Oh. That's kinda neat. My only concerns are if they'll breed with cons and how aggressive are they overall?
      -Mike

"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today." - James Dean

Forum Rules

Comment

Get another female. A male would cause all sorts of problems You'd have a great war zone though.
        Information about Duplicate Posts

Comment

If you don't want one to breed with your con then you'd need the same sex as the con. They are pretty much the same in almost every way except for color.
          -Jonathan

Comment

I think I'd rather avoid the possibility of a war altogether. Stick with something a little less aggressive.
            -Mike

Forum Rules

Comment

I may be off base here as you guys know the more aggressive cichlids far better than I do....but what about a Rainbow Cichlid?
              - Dena

All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.
              Walt Disney

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
              Socrates

Comment

They're kinda on the same level as either a firemouth or a blue acara. My worry goes back to the convict. If they got larger...like 7-8 inches, then I would be all for it!

Thanks for the suggestion!!!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
                -Mike

Forum Rules

Comment

Working...
                X