What do you guys make of this?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you guys make of this?

I recently lost one of my goldfish, Scrat. A week or so ago I took this pic of him.

His body in front of his dorsal fin looks really enlarged, and chuncky. When I pulled him from the pond yesterday, his body looked normal shaped, like this other one of my fish, Feebas, taken at the same time, who looks normal.

Thoughts?

Re: What do you guys make of this?

to me he looks ok maybe he was just hungry and hadnt had much to eat so his stomach and the rest of him look a bit thin? I dunno beyond that.
    -Jim-

Originally posted by Albert Einstein
    If the facts dont fit the theory, change the facts
    Originally posted by Theodore Geisel
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind donít matter and those who matter donít mind.

Comment

Males are naturally indented behind their anal fins. Couldn't tell you why. If you look at Seaking, my other confirmed male, that area is the same as well. Feebas there is probably a female.

Comment

sounds like you answered your own question then...
        -Jim-

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind donít matter and those who matter donít mind.

Comment

Originally posted by pirahnah3
          sounds like you answered your own question then...
          No, because if you look at the front of Scrats dorsal fin, it's really bulgdy (the body, not the fin), where looking at Feebas', it's nicely rounded down. Does that make any sence? Lol

Comment

yeah I see what your saying there. Could be something, might be nothing.,
            -Jim-

Comment

Yeah. And then when I pulled him from the pond the other day, his body shape was back to normal.

Comment

Working...
              X