Ghost Shrimp

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghost Shrimp

Not to sound heartless but I bought 17 of them for my angels but I have them in my QT tank for now... out of curiosity what do they eat?
    It does not matter if you are right or wrong...
    As long as you learn and Keep Moving Forward!

~Anthony

Ghost shrimp should be fed as if your feeding red cherry shrimp! Mine love barley pellets, algae wafers, pond snails, fish flake food, shrimp souffle, and sometimes they will eat krill! Point is they will eat just about anything but feed them the best as it will be better for your angels in the end!
    2.5g Betta tank (Rayne)
    2.5g Apple Snail tank (Silver)
    1.5g Saltwater MTS vase (tough little dudes)
    40g red ear slider tank (Kappa)
    "Normal is just an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." -- Morticia Adam

Comment

Good deal... Do your red cherry shrimp breed often? I'm wondering if I can somehow get lucky and they will just keep reproducing lol

~Anthony

Comment

RCS when kept fat and happy will breed faster than you can keep up with! I started with only a dozen a year ago. Have sold many dozens and still have a crowded tank. Just a couple of days ago I counted 50 shrimplets and 7 females packing eggs!!
        - Dena

All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.
        Walt Disney

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
        Socrates

Comment

LoL... maybe I should of purchased some of them BUT nowhere to be found here

~Anthony

Comment

I've always been scared to feed lfs ghosties to my fish on purpose, they can have some weird parasites in them. If you can get a breeding colony of clean ones going that would be awesome!
            __________________________________________________ _____
            Try not to be a man of success but a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something. -Plato

Say what you mean and do what you say. -Alot of people
            110G, 65G, 10, 300G Pond

Comment

I would be a bit leary but if you have a good source then it can work.

They are right if you can get a supply going of them you will never run out there worse than rabbits.
              -Jim-

Originally posted by Albert Einstein
              If the facts dont fit the theory, change the facts
              Originally posted by Theodore Geisel
              Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind donít matter and those who matter donít mind.

Comment

I figured my angels would pick them apart...NOPE... CHOMP...WHOLE...IN A MILLISECOND

~Anthony

Comment

Working...
                X