Views:	1
Size:	92.4 KB
ID:	141528

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Very cool! Where'd you get them from?
    -Jonathan

Comment

The long awaited Bamboo Shrimps

Awesome! How big are they? How many did you get?

Comment

Re: The long awaited Bamboo Shrimps

I had an LFS do a special order for me, I was going to pick them up next week but trip got shuffled so I picked them up today.

I got three, they are about 3 inches I think.

Comment

The long awaited Bamboo Shrimps

They are funky looking Shrimpies I never see them in my LFS
          Never underestimate the power of a smile

Comment

Awesome! I've always wanted to get a few, petco had some but they were quarantined at the time, and my lfs had some but were asking a lil too much, may I ask how much you paid for them?

Hope they doo well for you.
            Matt

Comment

Re: The long awaited Bamboo Shrimps

I got them at $4.99 and my PetCo sells them for $6.99 a piece but usually their stock doesn't look great though.

Comment

Wow that's a great deal. My LFS wants 13.99 each, and petcos 6.99 and they actually looked healthier then my lfs, I should be making a petco/petsmart trip soon so I'll se if they have any in.
                Matt

Comment

$13.99 is pretty steep.....I would go with PetCo if I were in your shoes and they have a 30 day policy.

I know the PetCo near me offered to special order them as well.

Comment

They are so cool AP! Are you going to target feed them or just let them reap the benefits or your jungle tank?
                    __________________________________________________ _____
                    Try not to be a man of success but a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something. -Plato

Say what you mean and do what you say. -Alot of people
                    110G, 65G, 10, 300G Pond

Comment

They have been in the same position since I put them in since yesterday so I think they are getting plenty of food. Also, they have positioned themselves in a high flow area and when I feed my tank, the fish food naturally goes to them so I don't think I will be target feeding them.

Comment

That's cool they know just where to go, awesome shrimp! Good luck with them
                        __________________________________________________ _____
                        Try not to be a man of success but a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something. -Plato

Say what you mean and do what you say. -Alot of people
                        110G, 65G, 10, 300G Pond

Comment

Latest update: I am missing two Bamboo Shrimps as of this morning. One is still on his perch. I am thinking that the other just went to hide to molt.

Comment

Hopefully you are right about that CJ. Are they in a tank on their own? No predators right?
                            - Dena

All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.
                            Walt Disney

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
                            Socrates

Comment

Nothing but predators in my tank. They are in the 100 g. The Angels don't seem to mind them though but I know that can quickly change any moment.

Comment

Working...
                              X