new and improved MTS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new and improved MTS

That's right folks just for one easy payment of a hug (see al's roak) you can be the owner of this new and improved breed of MTS! The larger than golf ball size insures maximum sand mixing to prevent nasty gas bubbles! Feed it a nice mixed diet of algae wafers, fish flake food, barley pellets, and shrimp souffle and you will have one happy snails :-)
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20130228_234349.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.1 KB
ID:	141597

Sorry for the angle... course he digs in the worst place possible while I'm adding water to the tank xD
    2.5g Betta tank (Rayne)
    2.5g Apple Snail tank (Silver)
    1.5g Saltwater MTS vase (tough little dudes)
    40g red ear slider tank (Kappa)
    "Normal is just an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." -- Morticia Adam

Haha! The first time I saw one of mine do that I thought something was wrong with it.
    __________________________________________________ _____
    Try not to be a man of success but a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something. -Plato

Say what you mean and do what you say. -Alot of people
    110G, 65G, 10, 300G Pond

Comment

He did this new years day also :-) I thought it was funny myself... I thought something was wrong them Magoo told me hers does it as well...
      2.5g Betta tank (Rayne)
      2.5g Apple Snail tank (Silver)
      1.5g Saltwater MTS vase (tough little dudes)
      40g red ear slider tank (Kappa)
      "Normal is just an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." -- Morticia Adam

Comment

Working...
      X