No announcement yet.

Mystery noob needs clutch advice :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulation you're officially a snail grandpa baby snails are the cutest and its so fun to watch them grow I'm still enjoying mine even if I still haven't found them all homes yet
    Never underestimate the power of a smile

Comment

Jon- Yeah, its entirely empty. After awhile I kinda waved it around under water and the rest fell out with a little help, when my daughter gets up in an hour or two I'll get to check on them

Thanks Sarah I have a sister with a couple tanks and a few buddies, also my LFS has NO mysteries! I'm going to try to sell them some when they're grape sized or so I think
      __________________________________________________ _____
      Try not to be a man of success but a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something. -Plato

Say what you mean and do what you say. -Alot of people
      110G, 65G, 10, 300G Pond

Comment

I hope you can find them all homes I've found a few homes for some of mine but still a work in progress

Comment

I've found homes for them at my LFS. That and my sisters tanks

Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something. -Plato

110G, 65G, 10, 300G Pond

Comment

That's excellent news Matt you get to enjoy watching them grow and develop colours and then adopt them out

Comment

While its true I will get to enjoy watching them grow and develope to a point (about marble size), I won't exactly be "adopting" them out out, they will pay me for them so much less philanthropy is involved.

110G, 65G, 10, 300G Pond

Comment

You could consider the payment as donations towards buying something sparkly for your lovely wife in the long term goal of getting another tank. MTS is an illness my friend and we need all the help we can get all charitable donations accepted

Comment

Thats a good idea Sarah As long as she see's some inflow to go along with the constant outflow my life will become much easier

110G, 65G, 10, 300G Pond

Comment

Just found another clutch during wc on the 55g, it looks like fish got to half of it. Thank god for my lfs needing them, and a sister with tanks

110G, 65G, 10, 300G Pond

Comment

I have to remove any I find now with the uncertainty of where they will all go but you have a plan so congratulations your tank is going to be snail central lol

Comment

I think from now on I'll just leave them where they are and see what happens. It's becoming apparent I won't have a shortage of them so I kinda want to put the brakes on early, though it may already be late.

110G, 65G, 10, 300G Pond

Comment

No need to try to stop 'em. It's pointless lol. They will run out of steam in a couple months.
                          -Jonathan

Comment

Working...
                          X