Snailtopia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snailtopia

Yes, I stole my title from Sarah, aka Magoo. I walked out of the office and glanced at the side of the big tank (it faces the little hallway). I thought I had a major debris problem going on and then realized it was mts. All sizes from almost microscopic to absolutely huge. I didn't realize they got so big. It was like a snail exodus. The one side and the back behind the bubble wall was covered.

Side wall

Behind bubble wall

The big one - it is over an inch long

I have an empty 6.6G chi tank. I've been wanting to get a dwarf puffer but want to do more reading on them first. I guess I will have an adequate food supply for them.
    __________________________________________________ __________
    Lori

30G, 5G

Lol I think you do have adequate food supplies for a DP! Cute snails though
    2.5g Betta tank (Rayne)
    2.5g Apple Snail tank (Silver)
    1.5g Saltwater MTS vase (tough little dudes)
    40g red ear slider tank (Kappa)
    "Normal is just an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." -- Morticia Adam

Comment

Lol you can borrow it Lori
      Pretty trumpets you have there I barely see mine guess they are busy munching poop in the sand
      Never underestimate the power of a smile

Comment

I think they are the neatest looking little things and love to see the little "snail trails" they leave when they go through the sand. But man oh man, I started out with something like 3 and now I have them in all the tanks.
        Lori

30G, 5G

Comment

Originally posted by oscarsbud View Post
          I think they are the neatest looking little things and love to see the little "snail trails" they leave when they go through the sand. But man oh man, I started out with something like 3 and now I have them in all the tanks.
          Lol give it some time and you'll be equalling my tanks lol... I had started with a single hitchhiker a few years back
          2.5g Betta tank (Rayne)
          "Normal is just an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." -- Morticia Adam

Comment

Lol I started with half a dozen and now I have no idea I keep giving them away only to find more I love them though I've got to try to find trumper my big blue one as he was the original and I don't want to assassins to get him when I amalgamate the tanks

Comment

Did you just say blue? Dude find him please I must see it!
              2.5g Betta tank (Rayne)

Comment

He is blue and bigger than all my other mts he is the original one that hitchhiked on a plant (I know I get lots of hitchhikers ) and then got some more from somewhere else to help the army grow.

Ill be rooting for snails very soon Oliver has gone out and expects me to tidy up after decorating lol silly boy housework when I have an empty tank to play with I think we all know how this will end up

Comment

You getting the silent treatment I bet lol
                  2.5g Betta tank (Rayne)

Comment

I have never seen a blue mts. I didn't know they came in different colors.

@Sarah - I've been doing "housekeeping" for the last 3 days and haven't gotten anything done but finally got the clothes put away last night. This place is a disaster area. But I have made a start on a really neat little lava rock cave I am working on .
                    Lori

30G, 5G

Comment

Originally posted by Sean View Post
                      You getting the silent treatment I bet lol
                      There's always hoping

Comment

Oh so he is a screamer then lol xD
                        2.5g Betta tank (Rayne)

Comment

Originally posted by oscarsbud View Post
                          I have never seen a blue mts. I didn't know they came in different colors.

@Sarah - I've been doing "housekeeping" for the last 3 days and haven't gotten anything done but finally got the clothes put away last night. This place is a disaster area. But I have made a start on a really neat little lava rock cave I am working on .
                          I am currently in the middle of chaos with decorating going on and finally having a washer that works just 6 more bin liners of clothes to go my motivation will be if I tidy up I get a large gnt

I wouldn't mind of Oliver would help

Comment

Originally posted by Magoo View Post
                            I am currently in the middle of chaos with decorating going on and finally having a washer that works just 6 more bin liners of clothes to go my motivation will be if I tidy up I get a large gnt

I wouldn't mind of Oliver would help
                            Go on strike... He should get the memo soon enough...
                            2.5g Betta tank (Rayne)

Comment

I would if it was only his clothes that needed washing. Alas I guess it'll keep me fit.
                              His mum has just called around to give us an update on his grandad and frowned and shook her head lol and then I mentioned the new tank and she just smiled. She was the one that bought me the chi so really my mts is her fault lol

Comment

Working...
                              X