This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting serious in Planted Tank

Most of you know I love having a planted tank, just my excuse to have plants indoor since I can't have house plants.

Well, I will be taking the next level to the planted tank... injected CO2 system once my Excel runs out I will be ordering my system. I have a long way to go, at least I will have time to save my money for the system and the time to research.

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1360964634304.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.9 KB
ID:	141563

When I look at Chtistine and Dena's tank I always say, I want a pretty healthy tank and want my plants to pearl. At this point I have been lucky with my plants and now I want to an expert.

About 95% of my plants are low light but after reading and researching the plants I have and the benefits of an injected system has motivated me to the next level.

I've always shyed away from CO2 threads and when I see the chemistry symbols my brain just shut down and usially end up scrolling to the next posting.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

It's made a huge difference in my tank. I'm still working on the right balance but it's been a lot of fun at the same time. Good luck!
    8 GloFish
    6 Glowlight Tetra
    1 Dwarf Gourami
    4 Mystery Snail

Comment

Goodluck!! CO2 is always the way to go lol.
      -Jonathan

Comment

Awesome! Look forward to hearing about your co2 injected adventure when the time comes!

Nothing like getting plant growth explosions!
        Christine

Comment

Originally posted by AlyeskaGirl View Post
          Awesome! Look forward to hearing about your co2 injected adventure when the time comes!

Nothing like getting plant growth explosions!
          Or my woes

Comment

Originally posted by AmazonPassion View Post
            Or my woes
            yeah, that too.
            Christine

Comment

Best of luck AP!
              __________________________________________________ _____
              Try not to be a man of success but a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something. -Plato

Say what you mean and do what you say. -Alot of people
              110G, 65G, 10, 300G Pond

Comment

Good luck!! I am about to join you in that journey, I have the tank and such just havent had ANY time to even get it setup on my tank.
                -Jim-

Originally posted by Albert Einstein
                If the facts dont fit the theory, change the facts
                Originally posted by Theodore Geisel
                Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind donít matter and those who matter donít mind.

Comment

Just take it slow and you will soon become comfortable with an injected tank! Good luck and have fun with the new adventure.
                  - Dena

All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.
                  Walt Disney

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
                  Socrates

Comment

Working...
                  X