This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dream tank just popped up on CL

OMG what I would do to go buy this tank right now!!!!!!!!!!!!! My wife would seriously kill me BUT I WANT IT SOOOO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://bend.craigslist.org/for/3643076351.html

Another cool tank with some neat fish AND omg look at the angel in the last pic im seriously thinking of going to get that angel.
    http://bend.craigslist.org/for/3644066063.html
    Last edited by M0T0; 02-26-2013, 04:32 AM. Reason: another cool tank found
    Matt

Dude that angel is beautiful :-) I would go for the 300 myself but in your case I don't think you want a divorce lol
    2.5g Betta tank (Rayne)
    2.5g Apple Snail tank (Silver)
    1.5g Saltwater MTS vase (tough little dudes)
    40g red ear slider tank (Kappa)
    "Normal is just an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." -- Morticia Adam

Comment

Nice!! The 300g looks awesome. I don't think I've ever seen an 8ft 300g tank. Mine were always 6ft.
      -Jonathan

Comment

Buy it!!!

My friend has a 300g and it is either an 8ft or 10ft reef tank, with a 75g sump

Comment

I would go get it, remember its easier to ask forgiveness than permission sometimes AND THIS IS ONE OF THOSE TIMES!

BTW that second tank has a cool stock, that angel is AWESOME looking. Personally I love the pic of the Datnoid with the fish in its mouth haha
          -Jim-

Originally posted by Albert Einstein
          If the facts dont fit the theory, change the facts
          Originally posted by Theodore Geisel
          Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind donít matter and those who matter donít mind.

Comment

Did you get it? It's definitely a tank you can't sneak into your home lol.
            It's one of those opportunitys too good to miss

I would get the angel too it is so pretty one of my LFS has some just like it

Enablers assemble
            Never underestimate the power of a smile

Comment

Heh I called about it today he said that he had a guy coming to look at it already and would let me know if he still has it after him. So went about the rest of my day, Decided to take three standard plecos to the LFS for a in store credit, I got 6 bux a piece for them it was good deal, Then I get to talking to this older guy that came in said he just went and looked at 300G tank. I said to him the 300G tank on craigslist for 650$ he says yeah, I say ah I called about it but he already had a guy coming to look at it. He says oh well Brad bought it the owner of LFS I just laughed oh well, Atleast ill be able to see it all the time their gonna make it their main display tank Their not sure on stalking it yet though.

As for the angel The guys said I could have it he said he gets off work at 4pm so I called him around 5ish he said oh well i'm busy now but I should be open later in the week what times good for you I said any day just please call me Thanks he said he would but sounds like a blow off. oh well happens.
              Matt

Comment

Fingers crossed he calls about the angel

And at least you don't have to try to hide an 8 foot tank in your closet

There will be more tanks maybe even more perfect ones
                Never underestimate the power of a smile

Comment

Well hopefully he calls you and you can get it! If not ask the owner of the LFS is he can pick it up with the tank for you lol.
                  -Jim-

Originally posted by Albert Einstein
                  If the facts dont fit the theory, change the facts
                  Originally posted by Theodore Geisel
                  Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind donít matter and those who matter donít mind.

Comment

Working...
                  X