This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can he move his angel?

My brother is wanting to move his angel to his tank with 1 blood parrot and 2 red severums and a BN pleco... would it be safe to do this? all the fish in question are full grown as is the angel... he asked me if I could find out for him... its a 65g... i think...
    2.5g Betta tank (Rayne)
    2.5g Apple Snail tank (Silver)
    1.5g Saltwater MTS vase (tough little dudes)
    40g red ear slider tank (Kappa)
    "Normal is just an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." -- Morticia Adam

There are a few personalities already in his tank I fear the angel may get picked on although I am no expert. At all. I can only go off reading about other people's tanks.
    Never underestimate the power of a smile

Comment

I have parrots and angels in the same tank with a pleco with no problems, but don't know anything about severums so can't comment on them.
      __________________________________________________ __________
      Lori

30G, 5G

Comment

I don't think mixing Severums and Angels is a good idea.
        Last edited by RogueAgent94; 03-12-2013, 07:08 PM. Reason: I hate auto correct
        -Jonathan

Comment

Originally posted by RogueAgent94 View Post
          I think think mixing Severums and Angels is a good idea.
          ... I'll be honest... is this sarcasm or being serious? if serious I'll let him no... is not... I will warn him.
          2.5g Betta tank (Rayne)
          "Normal is just an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." -- Morticia Adam

Comment

Pardon me. I hate auto correct. I meant to say that I didn't think it was a good idea.
            -Jonathan

Comment

Okay I will let him know then... I honestly don't know jack about Cichlids so glad I have you guys Thanks everyone!
              2.5g Betta tank (Rayne)

Comment

Working...
              X