I said "No" then I said "Maybe"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I said "No" then I said "Maybe"

I went over to the LFS today to buy another bottle of Prazipro just in case I need it...and I was informed that they are having a 20% sale startind Saturday. I politely said "No thank you" but then I walked down the isles and say all these varieties of Corydoras and got really tempted.

I gave the excuse that I currently have a Angelfish in my QT and didn't have another seeded sponge filter and the owner said he would be happy to QT any fish I bought as long as I want in the backroom...arghhhhh. Temptations.

Dooo itttt
    2.5g Betta tank (Rayne)
    2.5g Apple Snail tank (Silver)
    1.5g Saltwater MTS vase (tough little dudes)
    40g red ear slider tank (Kappa)
    "Normal is just an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." -- Morticia Adam

Comment

Originally posted by Sean View Post
      Dooo itttt
      Evil!!!

Comment

Never said I was a good guy lol
        2.5g Betta tank (Rayne)
        "Normal is just an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." -- Morticia Adam

Comment

If you don't get those fish, some novice will do a fish in cycle with them
          When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the fire department usually use water.

Comment

Originally posted by Al :D View Post
            If you don't get those fish, some novice will do a fish in cycle with them
            Haha get him with logic!!!
            2.5g Betta tank (Rayne)

Comment

You all are EVIL!!! LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by AmazonPassion View Post
                You all are EVIL!!! LOL.
                Come on you posted this on a fish forum... What do you expect lol
                2.5g Betta tank (Rayne)

Comment

Wait what's going on I'm a lil slow lol

Comment

You were totally looking for us to force you to get some new fishies!!!

My little cousin has a 0.5gal bowl, I might send his sticky fingers to your LFS to pick up those corries you were looking at... if you don't
                    When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the fire department usually use water.

Comment

Thankfully, I have till Saturday to make up my mind. I'm wondering if he can hold the fish until May...lol.

Comment

Poor guy, trying to responsible, and you guys are encouraging impulses!

But its hard to turn down a QT offer like that........
                        36g ram community, 10g blue jelly shrimp, 10g orange pumpkin shrimp, 5g ADF, 12g reef, 55g hex reef

Comment

Impossible not to joke around at a time like this!

Other sales will come around though in all seriousness... if he will qt till you are ready for new fish then I say go for it, if he wont then I say leave it, gotta be responsible!

Comment

Just think what a loving happy home you can give those lovely little snuffle monsters in your amazingly planted tank

Queen enabler you know you want to
                            Never underestimate the power of a smile

Comment

tisk Magoosef!!

Comment

Working...
                              X