fluval edge 6g on CL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fluval edge 6g on CL

Found a black fluval edge on CL for $75... does this sound worth it to you guys? I want this tank for my betta Maverick so I can finally buy the betta imbellis :-)

Edit... I guess a link would help haha
    http://mattoon.craigslist.org/for/3693842030.html
    2.5g Betta tank (Rayne)
    2.5g Apple Snail tank (Silver)
    1.5g Saltwater MTS vase (tough little dudes)
    40g red ear slider tank (Kappa)
    "Normal is just an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." -- Morticia Adam

Offer em $50 or $60.....its a little high for a used tank, even one of the fancier designed tanks
    36g ram community, 10g blue jelly shrimp, 10g orange pumpkin shrimp, 5g ADF, 12g reef, 55g hex reef

Comment

Save money for live rock :P
      ~Erin
      10g, 20g, 29g, 55g

Comment

It'd be cheaper to build one yourself... I don't like Fluval tanks because they are so expensive.
        -Jonathan

Comment

I wouldn't know the first thing about building my own tank... Though it would be cool

And lol Rae thanks for trying to keep my mind on the main goal haha
          2.5g Betta tank (Rayne)
          2.5g Apple Snail tank (Silver)
          1.5g Saltwater MTS vase (tough little dudes)
          40g red ear slider tank (Kappa)
          "Normal is just an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." -- Morticia Adam

Comment

It's easy! You need gloves, warm soapy water, glass, silicone, and a couple braces/forms. A small tank like that wouldn't even need the forms.
            -Jonathan

Comment

I've got one. I dig it.

Seems a little spendy. I agree with the $50 dollar offer...at most. Does it have LED or those garbage halogen bulbs? I don't love the aquaclear filter that comes with it.
              Chris (the 'h' is silent)

Comment

I wouldnt spend that kind of money, honestly I picked up 2 5gal ones for $40 total. I would take a look around online and check out youtube theres plenty of vidso n how to build tanks. I personally like the DIY guy urajoey. Yes he is a bit monotone but to me does a great job of explaining.
                -Jim-

Originally posted by Albert Einstein
                If the facts dont fit the theory, change the facts
                Originally posted by Theodore Geisel
                Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind donít matter and those who matter donít mind.

Comment

Working...
                X