X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video of my 20 long

Because yes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JPEM...e_gdata_player

The only one not seen is my clown pleco. And I'm sure you could probably catch a glimpse if you look really hard inside one of the pots.

Some of your fish appear to be missing eyes...must be something in your water??

What's the black fish with the red edges on the fins?

Comment

Very nice video. I love the way the big orange one shakes its butt around when it swims. What kind of pleco is that? It is gorgeous.
      __________________________________________________ __________
      Lori

30G, 5G

Comment

Maybe lay out some clear boundaries about running with scissors I recognize the one eyed goldy from a picture somewhere
        Chris (the 'h' is silent)

Comment

Originally posted by kinezumi89 View Post

What's the black fish with the red edges on the fins?
          Yes, we'll whos to say no to such cute faces

I think you're talking about the platies? Ume (the betta) looks black because he loves attention and won't venture away from the front of the tank and into the light when the camera is around, and he also has some red on his chewed down fins. So, the platies are the only other option LOL

Originally posted by oscarsbud View Post
          Very nice video. I love the way the big orange one shakes its butt around when it swims. What kind of pleco is that? It is gorgeous.
          I love how Dharma swims! She's like a weeble wobble XD The pleco shown is an albino bn. He's young yet. Just starting to get his bristles.

Originally posted by cafN8d View Post
          Maybe lay out some clear boundaries about running with scissors I recognize the one eyed goldy from a picture somewhere
          Both of the larger Goldfish are missing an eye, and both have been plastered all over Fl LOL

Comment

That is an albino bn? Wow, I have 2 and while they are little cuties, their fins aren't nearly as flowy (I know it's not a word, but you know what I mean) as yours are.
            __________________________________________________ __________
            Lori

30G, 5G

Comment

He's of the longfinned variety

Comment

Thank you for sharing Akari I thoroughly enjoyed your video your fish are beautiful both the one eyed and two eyes variety and your longfinned albino plec is just stunning
                Never underestimate the power of a smile

Comment

Thanks Magoo! Haha, I love my awkward fish

Dont you just love that pleco? I had to have him :3 I've been wanting a boyfriend for Ninja for some time now, but never saw lobgfinned BNs until recently. He was tiny when I first got him (less than half the size!) so it was really a gamble if I got a male or a female. Got real lucky with a male! LOL

Comment

He is stunning he's like a ghost fish but the Casper kind not the oogedy boogedy kind
                    Never underestimate the power of a smile

Comment

We'll go with that XD

Comment

Working...
                      X