new angels-please help identify

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new angels-please help identify

hey everyone. i just got 2 new angels and need some help identifying. what types they are. the first looks like a platinum, has a little black marking on one side of it's face and a black tail. the other is almost a platinum color but has the broken weird stripe/spots. like a clown. at least that's what i'm hoping for lol. any help would be greatly appreciated! thanks

here are some more pics of the 2 fish in question. i know the quality is really poor. the lighting isn't good and they are fast lol. thanks again for any help! suzette

Comment

i've been looking online and it looks like maybe the white one with black spot on the face and black tail is panda angel. i didn't know that there was any such thing. but, i think they are very cool. would anyone venture to guess what the other guy is? is he possibly another panda?

Comment

It is difficult to tell much as your photos are so dark. But from what I can see it looks like you simply have a mix of Gold Marble and possibly Gold Marble Ghosts. Pandas are only black and white in coloring.
        - Dena

All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.
        Walt Disney

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
        Socrates

Comment

ok thanks

Comment

catsma_97504 is one of the best at getting Angelfish figured out she is most likely right. Some better pics will give a much bette chance at getting all the info correct and any other help you might need or desire with these beautiful fish.
            -Jim-

Originally posted by Albert Einstein
            If the facts dont fit the theory, change the facts
            Originally posted by Theodore Geisel
            Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind donít matter and those who matter donít mind.

Comment

Working...
            X