Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I was almost bad....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I was almost bad....

    But I did indeed resist.

    I went to PetSmart for dog food today. I needed to buy a couple more things to bring my total up enough to use my two $4 off $20 coupons. I went over to the fish section and saw their massive sale of $1 fish!! I also had to look at the goldfish, and all the other fish, becuse... You have to!

    As I was standing there waiting for the guy to finish up with these people that actually got there after me, and they walked away with two of the three clearence Orandas that had been there for several weeks. I asked the guy for the remaining Neon Tetras for moms tank, then went over to the tank with the last lonely clearence Oranda. I then had to remind myself that I just brought home Pudge, and didn't need another goldfish.

    And, while I was waiting for my fish, I saw a shiney blue "NEW" tag on a tank below. I look closer and it says Bristlenose pleco!! I look into the tank, and sure enough, there were 6 or so inch long little babies! It was soooo tempting! But again, I figured my male will be of a breeding age here soon, and I'll be introducing him to Ninja in the 50 gallon as soon as my new 29 gallon is put up and other fish are moved out to the ponds. When that happens, I'll be up to my eyeballs in BN fry lol

    So, you guys should be extra proud of me! I resisted TWICE!

  • #2
    Good job!

    I got a little baby BN at petsmart Tuesday.

    Comment


    • #3
      OHMYGOSH IS YOURS LIKE AN INCH LONG? *going through buying withdrawals*

      Comment


      • #4
        Congrats on the will power!

        Itis hard for me to restrain myself.
        Please check out:

        Forum Rules

        Information about Duplicate Posts


        Warnings, Infractions and Bannings

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by akari_32 View Post
          ohmygosh is yours like an inch long? *going through buying withdrawals*
          oh my gosh yes it is!
          Attached Files

          Comment


          • #6
            Dude I haven't been to petsmart in a few weeks... Guess it's time for me to see what's new! I need a new algae eater any ways I hope they sell them now!!!
            2.5g Betta tank (Rayne)
            2.5g Apple Snail tank (Silver)
            1.5g Saltwater MTS vase (tough little dudes)
            40g red ear slider tank (Kappa)
            "Normal is just an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." -- Morticia Adam

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by dlondon95 View Post
              oh my gosh yes it is!
              SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

              Originally posted by Sean View Post
              Dude I haven't been to petsmart in a few weeks... Guess it's time for me to see what's new! I need a new algae eater any ways I hope they sell them now!!!
              Otos are on sale for $1 each! Almost bought some of those for moms tank too lol

              Comment


              • #8
                Well I do need to fill their school out lol... Guess I could get 6 more
                2.5g Betta tank (Rayne)
                2.5g Apple Snail tank (Silver)
                1.5g Saltwater MTS vase (tough little dudes)
                40g red ear slider tank (Kappa)
                "Normal is just an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." -- Morticia Adam

                Comment


                • #9
                  Mwahahahahaha! Why buy fish myself when I can make other people buy fish instead! >=D

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    ya know you are gonna miss that poor lonely oranda....You LEFT him there all alone in a tank for some kid to stick in a bowl or something and then forget about.

                    So wheres the pics of him cause we know your gonna go get him.
                    -Jim-

                    Originally posted by Albert Einstein
                    If the facts dont fit the theory, change the facts
                    Originally posted by Theodore Geisel
                    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind donít matter and those who matter donít mind.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by pirahnah3 View Post
                      ya know you are gonna miss that poor lonely oranda....You LEFT him there all alone in a tank for some kid to stick in a bowl or something and then forget about.

                      So wheres the pics of him cause we know your gonna go get him.
                      I don't like this post... I LOVE it bahaha
                      2.5g Betta tank (Rayne)
                      2.5g Apple Snail tank (Silver)
                      1.5g Saltwater MTS vase (tough little dudes)
                      40g red ear slider tank (Kappa)
                      "Normal is just an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." -- Morticia Adam

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Nooooooo!!!! I must resist!!!!!!!!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          What your not going to let that poor lonely abused fish come and live out life in the lap of luxury in a great pond instead of some cramped tank?

                          Man im getting bad lol.

                          But you KNOW you want it!
                          -Jim-

                          Originally posted by Albert Einstein
                          If the facts dont fit the theory, change the facts
                          Originally posted by Theodore Geisel
                          Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind donít matter and those who matter donít mind.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by pirahnah3 View Post
                            What your not going to let that poor lonely abused fish come and live out life in the lap of luxury in a great pond instead of some cramped tank?

                            Man im getting bad lol.

                            But you KNOW you want it!
                            Man your good!
                            2.5g Betta tank (Rayne)
                            2.5g Apple Snail tank (Silver)
                            1.5g Saltwater MTS vase (tough little dudes)
                            40g red ear slider tank (Kappa)
                            "Normal is just an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." -- Morticia Adam

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! T___T Jim's being mean to meeeeeeeeee!!!!! T___T

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X